- [Fixed] Updated to normalize image orientation before internal resize operation.
- [Fixed]: Updated to display pictures in the orientation as specified by the image exif data.
- [Update]: Internal update for planned future platform changes.
- [New]: Increased size of Notes field and added vertical scrollbar on main Parts screen.
- [Fixed]: Updated to reconnect to database after a broken connection is restored.
- [Fixed]: Error when updating part entry following specific sequence.
- [Fixed]: Error when updating part entry.
- [Fixed]: Error when exporting report.
- [Update]: Updated product title to, “Vehicle Manager 2019“.
- [Update]: Updated the target framework from .NET 2.0.5 to .NET 4.5.2. This version requires Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 to be installed on the PC.
- [Note]: This version is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10. This version is not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- [Fixed]: Service reports grouped records incorrectly for vehicles with the same Year/Model/Vehicle Number.
- [Note]: This is the last version compatible with Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- [Update]: Minor update to user guide.
- [Update]: Updated currency format on parts view.
- [Fixed]: Windows/.NET Framework bugs would cause errors on some machines when loading a Rich Edit field or opening a file selection dialog.
- [Fixed]: Error when attempting to export an empty list.
- [Fixed]: Error when switching between cultures with incompatible date formats.
- [New]: Updated product title to Vehicle Manager 2018.
- [Fixed]: The odometer values contained a rounding error in some cases.
- [New]: Added command-line switch to allow the user profile to be set to “roaming” if needed (Citrix).
- [Fixed]: Importing ” false” could result in “true” being imported in certain cases.
- [Fixed]: Added data validation to prevent invalid entries into Date fields.
- [New]: Added option to choose whether to open the Reminders window on start-up.
- [New]: Updated the help file.
- [Fixed]: Pictures on the Vehicle Information report were smaller than expected.
- [Fixed]: Related vendor displayed incorrectly on Contact screen in some cases.
- [New]: Updated components to work with updated Firebird database version 2.1.7.
- [Fixed]: Updated the fuel log data entry form to allow larger values for Total Price.
- [New]: Updated product name to Vehicle Manager 2016.
- [Fixed]: Legacy component may have potential to cause an error on some computers.
- [Fixed]: Column header did not display text on computers with specific DPI settings.
- [Fixed]: Screen size settings were not saved between sessions in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Updated exception handling for invalid filenames on the file attachments tab.
- [Fixed]: Re-ordered the runtime startup settings.
- [Fixed]: The Service Reminders report grouped records incorrectly for vehicles which were missing a value for the Vehicle Number field.
- [Fixed]: A service schedule could be saved with an empty reminder setting causing the reminder date to be invalid.
- [Fixed]: Reminder dates were not consistent with the settings in some cases.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when updating a record after searching for a Inactive vehicle.
- [New]: Updated product name to Vehicle Manager 2014
- [New]: Added record counts on tabs.
- [Fixed]: Improved performance for service schedule and service log (apply template and complete schedule).
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- [Fixed]: Changes to the report paper size were not remembered on the tabs for Fuel Log, Service History, and Service Schedule.
- [New]: Added search function for the Parts list.
- [New]: Updated to warn the user if multiple source fields are mapped to a single destination field when importing records.
- [New]: Updated the fuel volume field to accept 3 decimal places.
- [New]: Updated the parts Quantity field to accept 2 decimal places.
- [Fixed]: The import vehicles process could fail if some records contained an empty vehicle number.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur which would corrupt the password.
- [New]: Miscellaneous performance improvements.
- [New]: Right aligned numeric data in list views.
- [New]: Added grand total summary row at bottom of Master Parts List report.
- [New]: Added fuel log summary by driver report.
- [New]: Added fuel efficiency option for km/us gal and km/uk gal
- [New]: Added check box to indicate “Complete Fill Up” on fuel log. Fuel efficiency calculations updated to include the odometer and volume values from partial fill to the next complete fill up.
- [Fixed]: Updated fuel log import process to allow importing records without odometer data.
- [Fixed]: Updated to notify user of File In Use error when working with file attachments.
- [Fixed]: Import error when attempting to import data with a currency symbol in the Total Cost field.
- [New]: Added file attachments tab to the service schedule and service log.
- [New]: Added icons to distinguish the tabs.
- [New]: Added option to include Service Log Notes on the Complete Service Schedule form.
- [Fixed]: After adding a group of file attachments all at once, only the last file would open correctly until the record was saved.
Version: 2.0.1139 and 2.0.1140
- [Fixed]: Added database update for “taxable” field.
- [New]: Updated to install and run on Windows 8 Beta without additional .NET Framework download/installation.
- [New]: Added option to set Parts, Materials, and/or Labor to be taxable on the expense form.
- [Fixed]: Added constraint to prevent null file data from being saved as an attachment.
- [Fixed]: Fixed malformed csv warning when attempting to import a csv file with empty columns at the end.
- [Fixed]: Error when importing fuel records.
- [New]: Updated to display the number of File Attachments in the tab header.
- [Fixed]: The vendor was not correctly selected on the Parts list view for the first part in the list when the software was first opened.
- [Fixed]: The average fuel efficiency was not displayed correctly on the Fuel Log Details report in certain cases.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when removing a company logo from the computer.
- [New]: Files in the attachment list can now be updated and then saved back to the database without reattaching.
- [Fixed]: Parts could be imported without a “Part Type” value causing them to be missing from the part selection field when adding an expense entry.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running the vehicle specifications report.
- [New]: Added option to include a company logo on reports.
- [New]: Added the feature to import vehicles, fuel log, parts, vendors, and personnel data.
- [New]: Updated the product title from 2010 to 2012.
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, two selection lists would appear when a selection field was dropped down and the user began to type to filter the list.
- [Fixed]: Changes to the service schedule data entry fields were not propagated correctly.
- [New]: Added the “Notes” field to the columns in the service schedule list view.
- [New]: Added a “Notes” field to the service schedule entry form.
- [New]: Added a calculator button next to total cost field on the fuel log.
- [New]: Added new currency symbols on Options screen.
- [Fixed]: Some reports listed inconsistent currency symbols.
- [Fixed]: List view columns with currency symbols did not sort correctly.
- [Fixed]: The “Vehicle List By Type” report did not group the vehicles correctly by vehicle type.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when clicking the Personnel button before the software finished loading.
- [Fixed]: Error when changing values on the service log.
- [New]: Added “/alias” command line parameter in the Fleet Network Edition.
- [New]: Updated the DevExpress report component from v.7.2 to v.10.2
- [New]: Added option to set default reminders for service items and service template entries.
- [New]: Updated the new database creation process to set the default character set to UTF encoding for international language support.
- [New]: Updated the vehicle search function to include the “Department”, “Type”, and “Notes” fields.
- [Fixed]: Changed the labels which used Arial or Verdana fonts to use Microsoft Sans Serif instead.
- [Fixed]: Updated the fuel log volume field to allow 2 decimal places in the data entry area.
- [New]: Updated copyright information.
- [Fixed]: Updated reports to display odometer readings to nearest tenth.
Date: 12/19/2010Version: 2.0.1115
- [New]: Updated to remember paper size settings for reports.
- [New]: Updated reports to fit US Letter or A4 (click page settings icon in toolbar above report preview to change).
Date: 11/22/2010Version: 2.0.1114
- [Fixed]: The License and Insurance report did not filter out Inactive vehicles.
Date: 11/18/2010Version: 2.0.1113
- [New]: Added icons to the menu items.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when large values exceeded the maximum for the odometer and date fields.
Date: 11/13/2010Version: 2.0.1112
- [New]: Updated to allow reports to be filtered for a specific vehicle (Home Edition).
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running the Scheduled Service Report.
Date: 10/13/2010Version: 2.0.1111
- [Fixed]: In some cases, the report filter dialog would pop up unexpectedly when saving a vehicle record.
Date: 9/1/2010Version: 2.0.1110
- [New]: Updated to set default backup location.
- [Fixed]: Report error when running with legacy database version (Firebird 1.5.5).
Date: 8/24/2010Version: 2.0.1109
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, selecting a service item on the service schedule did not update the schedule frequency in the data entry area.
- [Fixed]: The service schedule report date filter could be off by 1 day for customers in a time zone with a positive UTC offset.
Date: 8/16/2010Version: 2.0.1108
- [New]: Added option to include a page break between groups in reports.
- [New]: Added Parts List (grouped by vehicle) report.
- [New]: Added Driver Name to the search criteria when using the search box above the vehicle list.
Date: 8/9/2010Version: 2.0.1107
- [New]: Added option to filter reports by Vehicle Type and/or Department (Pro and Fleet Editions only).
Date: 6/10/2010Version: 2.0.1106
- [New]: Added option to export service schedule data.
- [New]: Added option to track usage by Acres.
- [New]: Added option to select a date range for the service schedule report.
- [New]: Updated the service schedule data entry view and report to display overdue fields in red.
- [New]: Updated to allow additional file types when selecting a vehicle picture.
Date: 5/27/2010Version: 2.0.1105
- [New]: Added password option on database connection form.
- [New]: Added feedback link on Trial form.
- [New]: Updated the reports window to include an embedded preview of the selected report.
- [New]: Updated reports to include a custom header/footer option (Pro and Fleet Editions).
- [Fixed]: In certain circumstances, corrupt data could be entered into the Odometer Reading field causing the program to freeze.
- [New]: Added help buttons to the backup and restore form.
- [New]: Added user settings for database port and alias.
- [New]: Added method to detect and fix a corrupt user.config file.
- [New]: Updated the numeric controls on the fuel log view.
- [Fixed]: The password dialog box didn’t open after setting a password.
- [Fixed]: List view sort operation did not sort correctly when the column contained values with mixed data types.
- [Fixed]: Sometimes the part added to an expense didn’t match the part that was selected.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when clicking the Save button on the Fuel log before selecting an entry in the list view.
- [Fixed]: The odometer unit labels were not set correctly when the software was first opened.
- [New]: The ‘Notes’ field was added as a new column on the Fuel Log list view.
- [Fixed]: Phone number did not display correctly in the Vendor grid.
- [New]: Updated the Firebird Database components for client and server from Firebird 1.5.5 to 2.1.3. Please see further information about this update here.
- [New]: Updated to create a service schedule when adding a new service item on the service log with the schedule checked.
- [New]: Updated to allow several scheduled items to be completed at the same time by selecting multiple rows on the service schedule tab.
- [Fixed]: Fixed an issue with the toolbar wrapping on systems with large fonts set.
- [New]: Added vehicle specifications / information report.
- [Update]: Update to use shared DAL for database connection management.
- [New]: Updated the reminder list to sort by Next Due Date by default.
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous, minor bug fixes.
- [New]: Added links to update the Type and Department selection values.
- [New]: Added Fuel Efficiency option “Miles per Litre”.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug which caused an extra database connection to remain open.
- [New]: Added the part number in parenthesis next to the part name when selecting a part from the drop down list on the vehicle-part view.
- [New]: Added new service and expense detail report.
- [Fixed]: Fixed the poor performance of the service and expense summary report.
- [New]: Added an option to set a vehicle to Inactive status to hide it in reports without losing the historical data.
- [New]: Added an option to include a picture in the Personnel area (Pro and Fleet Editions).
- [New]: Added a new Personnel List report (Pro and Fleet Editions).
- [New]: Added File Attachments tab to Personnel section.
- [New]: Added “Vehicles by Type” and “Vehicles by Department” reports.
- [New]: Added fields: Tire Size, Department, Type
- [New]: Added new “File Attachments” tab for vehicle-related files.
- [New]: Updated the Vendor and Contact view to use a 3rd party data grid control.
- [New]: Updated the expense form to allow negative numbers.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur in some cases when saving a vehicle with an empty value in the Driver field.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur under specific conditions when clearing the parts list.
- [New]: Added User Guide (menu option Help –> Contents).
- [New]: Updated to warn the user when attempting to add a duplicate part number.
- [New]: Updated to prevent the user from adding a duplicate part name/number combination.
- [Fixed]: The Service Schedule report did not group items correctly under certain conditions.
- [New]: The reports have been updated to sort by Vehicle Number (for Pro/Fleet editions) and then Model Year.
- [New]: The list views have been updated to allow sorting on the service status column.
- [New]: Additional data export options available using the menu item Tools –> Export.
- [Fixed]: Updated the vehicle general tab to ensure that the driver field is cleared out for vehicles that do not yet have a driver linked to them.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix a problem which caused Vehicle Manager to prompt the user to save changes to the vehicle every time when closing the software with all vehicles deleted.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fit the data entry controls within the viewable area for monitors set with low resolution.
- [New]: Updated to prompt the user to save changes on the vehicle screen before closing or moving to a new vehicle.
- [New]: Updated to allow the odometer unit to be set on a “per vehicle” basis instead of a “per database” basis.
- [New]: Updated to speed up the operation of re-sorting a list view.
- [New]: Non-functional, internal updates
- [Fixed]: Controls did not fit in the forms correctly on computers with Extra Large Fonts enabled.
- [Fixed]: The value in the Notes field was not saved when a new service item was added immediately before saving the service entry with the notes.
- [New]: Updated to improve the contrast of the selected vehicle in the list view.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an error which could occur when the default remote database is unavailable and the user chooses to cancel the database connection.
- [Fixed]: Performing a manual backup caused the backup file to be saved on the remote server even when a local file path was selected.
- [New]: Updated to allow a one-time service schedule to be entered with a next due date only (does not repeat).
- [New]: Added a “Refresh List” link on the service schedule tab.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent a character encoding error on platforms without support for the Euro symbol.
- [New]: Updated internal data access methods for Globalization support.
- [New]: Added feature to allow the user to set the lead-time for reminders.
- [Fixed]: Updated the vehicle picture scaling to prevent cropping the right side of the image.
- [Fixed]: Updated the screen scaling for computers with the monitor set to 120 DPI.
- Updated to prevent an exception which occurred when attempting to add a part to a vehicle that contains 0 service entries.
- [New]: Updated to allow negative values in expenses to be used for refunds or credits.
- [New]: Updated to add a new menu item to open the Reminders window (Tools –> Show Reminders)
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an error which could occur under specific circumstances when adding a new part.
- [Fixed]: Updated KryptonDataGridView to KZDataGridView.
- [Fixed]: Updated the vehicle view to handle invalid image exception.
- [Fixed]: Created AppMutex to be checked by installer/uninstaller to prevent installing/uninstalling while the application is running.
- [Fixed]: Updated the emergency password recovery form to prompt to save changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated the fuel log to correctly globalize the short date setting for the fill up date.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Vehicle list report to sort by Model Year (Home) or Vehicle Number, Model Year (Pro/Fleet)
- [Fixed]: Updated the Fuel Log Report to sort by Model Year (Home) or Vehicle Number, Model Year (Pro/Fleet)
- [Update]: Updated the Krypton Components to version 3.0.8
- [New]: Added basic database security feature.
- [Fixed]: Fixed error which occurred when attempting to save a Fuel Log without a vehicle selected.
- [New]: Added a new Vehicle Usage Summary report.
- [New]: Added a new Fuel Log Summary By State/Province and Fuel Type report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exeption when attempting to export an empty fuel log or personnel list view.
- [New]: Added a new Fuel Log Summary Report.
- [New]: Added conditional formatting to the renewal dates on the License and Insurance report.
- [New]: Added the Fuel Log ‘Notes’ field to the list of fields to export.
- [New]: Added new fields to the Fuel Log – Brand, Type, Driver (Pro and Fleet only), State/Province (Pro and Fleet only).
- [Fixed]: Bug fixes to prevent miscellaneous exceptions when there are zero vehicles selected.
- [New]: Added the “Driver/Operator” field to the Vehicle List report.
- [New]: Added a “Driver/Operator” field to the Vehicle information screen.
- [New]: Added new Personnel tracking feature for Drivers and Technicians.
- [New]: Added total fuel cost and average fuel efficiency labels to the fuel log tab.
- [New]: Added “Total Expenses” label to the Service Log.
- [Fixed]: Added fbclient.dll as a copy of fbembed.dll to the package.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when changing selections on the options screen when there are zero vehicles selected.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix .csv export containing data with quote characters.
- [Fixed]: Updated package to fix exception when creating a new database.
- [New]: Updated to display the selected vehicle description and current odometer in the status bar.
- [New]: Added status indicator to the service schedule list view.
- [New]: Added “Windows Default” to the list of currency options.
- [New]: Updated to save column width, sort column, and sort order for the service log list view.
- [New]: Updated to include the ‘Notes’ field in the service log list view.
- [New]: Added new License and Insurance report to show renewal dates.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a bug which caused an error message to appear when udpating the Options screen when there are 0 vehicles selected.
- [New]: Updated to save column width, sort column, and sort order for the vehicle list and service schedule list views.
- [New]: Updated to allow saving up to 5 entries for the Fuel Log, Service Log, and Service Schedule in Trial Mode.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a bug in the database update procedure which left the database in a shutdown state.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Service and Expense History report to include the Vehicle Number field.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when changing the service schedule for a new unsaved item.
- [Fixed]: Updated to lookup last completed values when adding a service schedule *after* the service log has been udpated.
- [New]: Updated Options screen to allow the user to select the units for fuel efficiency.
- [Fixed]: Updated to include missing C++ runtime for Windows 2000 Professional.
- [New]: Updated fuel log report to include Grand Total Averages for fuel efficiency.
- [Fixed]: Updated “Complete” form layout.
- [Fixed]: Updated to warn user when deleting a part that is used in expenses.
- [Fixed]: Updated to remove Refresh() method – testing to see if this was causing an exception when loading list view entries.
- [Fixed]: Updated search function to escape special characters.
- [Fixed]: Updated the disposal of objects held in memory.
- [New]: Updated the data access method for loading fuel log entries.
- [New]: Updated with option to add ‘As Needed’ service items.
- [Fixed]: Updated the startup routine to allow running on Windows 98 and to handle potential permission issue on Windows 2003.
- [New]: Added date range filter for the Fuel Log and Service History reports.
- [Fixed]: Updated to restart the application after a database restoration if the schema version has changed.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception from occurring if an empty vehicle is selected.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exceptions from occurring after deleting all of the vehicles.
- [Fixed]: Updated to provide user feedback when creating or updating a local database.
- [Fixed]: Updated the button size on the reminder form to allow the text for all screen resolutions.
- [Fixed]: Added exception handling to notify the user of invalid field formats on the Vehicle and Expense screens.
- [Fixed]: Replaced the custom AutoCompleteComboBox with the built-in ComboBox from .NET 2.0
- [Fixed]: Updated the reports to display the Notes field in MultiLine format.
- [Fixed]: Updated to reduce the storage requirements for pictures.
- [Fixed]: Updated to take database offline before schema updates or remote database restoration.
- [Fixed]: Updated to allow selection of local backup files when restoring to a remote database.
- [New]: Added the Vehicle Number field to the Vehicle List report (pro and fleet editions only).
- [Fixed]: Fuel Log and Service Log entries did not load upon initial start up.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to prevent multiple instances from interfering with each other.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when an unsupported language is used.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when the database version is newer than the client software version.
- [Fixed]: Exception handling updated to catch dropped network connections and notify user.
- [New]: Updated to support running multiple instances of the client on Citrix/Terminal Server.
- [Fixed]: An exception occurred when changing the picture if a row wasn’t selected in the Vehicle list view.
- [Fixed]: The Clear picture link was enabled when the database contained 0 vehicles.
- [Fixed]: The Vehicle Part View didn’t allow entering more than one part with the same name but a different part number.
- [Fixed]: When the save button was clicked after adding a new vehicle picture, the db was updated with the previous picture.
- [New]: A new Fuel Log report was added.
- [Fixed]: Updated the part view to allow quantities greater than 100.
- [Fixed]: Fuel log entries and service entries were not sorted by date by default.
- [Fixed]: If a picture was added to a new vehicle before saving it, the picture would be saved with the previous vehicle.
- [Fixed]: Service Schedule was updated inaccurately when entering old service data.
- [Fixed]: Exception when opening reminder screen with vehicles having a current odometer value set to null.
- [Fixed]: Updated the kzcontrols.dll due to a problem sorting dates for some formats in the kzlistview.
- [Update]: Updated the DevExpress Reporting component from v 7.2.2 to v 7.2.7.
- [Fixed]: Odometer value was missing from Vehicle List report.
- [New]: Added Quantity field to Parts List and updated Expense model to adjust Quantity when Parts used.
- [New]: Service Log report updated to include two decimal places in currency values.
- [New]: Vehicle search updated to include License number, engine, and transmission.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to update an empty service template item.
- [Fixed]: Performance problems with large number of reminders and vehicles.
- [Fixed]: Updated installer to remove old dev express dlls.
- [Update]: Updated application and package to use .NET 2.0
- [Update]: Added Krypton UI components
- [Update]: Updated DevExpress reporting components from 6.3 to 7.2
- [New]: Added ‘Vehicle Number’ field for non-home editions
- [Fixed]: Part numbers in the expense dialog are now updated immediately upon addition to the parts list.
- [Fixed]: The MaxOdometer was being used to populate the new fuel log entry instead of the max fuel log ending odometer.
- [Fixed]: Invalid characters pasted into Number fields caused an exception when writing to the model.
- [Fixed]: Under specific circumstances, Vehicle Manager would allow the selected vehicle to be set to NULL causing an exception when attempting further operations.
- [Fixed]: Vehicle Manager would attempt to connect to the Home Manager database (updated dbsettings.dat –> vm_dbsettings.dat).
- [New]: Added image resizing code to reduce size of large pictures to keep the database size down.
- [Fixed]: Updated package to prevent license.lic file replacement.
- [Fixed]: Updated part form to restrict length of price field.
- [New]: Add page numbers and dates to all reports
- [New]: Add sub totals to expense report.
- [New]: Rotate reports to Landscape, and add additional fields.
- [Fixed]: requireAdministrator attribute was set to true
- [New]: Will run on either .net 1.1 or .net 2.0 instead of 1.1 only.
- [New]: Removed setacl requirement (set permissions with installer).
- [Fixed]: Check backup file before attempting to restore (prevent losing all data).
- [Fixed]: Vehicle Manager will not install on Windows Vista.
- [Fixed]: Vehicle Manager will not start on Windows Vista.
- [Fixed]: DbType.Decimal values added to the Odometer Reading field cause overflow exception upon re-opening Vehicle Manager.
- [Fixed]: String values can be entered in the Odometer field, causing an exception when attempting to save.
- [New]: Added Service “Notes” field.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to delete a vehicle after all vehicles have been deleted.
- [Fixed]: Prevent duplicate vehicles from being created when updating a recently created vehicle.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred in AutoComplete() method of combo box.
- [New]: Added VIN to the Vehicle.Description property, and to the reports.
- [New]: Added Odometer field to the General tab.
- [New]: Added “Help” documentation.
- [New]: Added reports – Vehicle List, Parts List, Vendor Addresses, Vendor Contacts, Individual Vehicle Service, Individual Vehicle Schedule
- [Fixed]: Corrected tab order on Parts detail screen.
- [New]: Added vehicle search feature.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when exporting data to an open file.
- [Fixed]: “New” shortcut menu doesn’t work on Fuel Log screen.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when “completing” a service schedule item with context menu and nothing selected.
- [Fixed]: Grouped reports by VehicleId instead of Vehicle Description.
- [Fixed]: Updated reminders collection to include *Upcoming* service.
- [New]: Added columns and status indicator to reminder window.
- [New]: Updated service history report to include expense total.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when rapidly double-clicking the shortcut.
- [New]: Added additional service frequency intervals.
- [New]: Added reporting functionality.
- [Fixed]: Updated the kzcontrols.ui.highlighting text box to allow commas for “decimals” so that users with Regional settings set to French can enter decimals using a comma.
- [Fixed]: Updated fuel efficiency to display value to the nearest tenth.
- [New]: Added “Check for upgrade” functionality.
- [Fixed]: Exception when changing a service item.
- [Fixed]: Exception when opening browser.
- [Fixed]: Fuel efficiency calculated incorrectly for metric units.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when applying template.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when adding fuel log entry.
- [Fixed]: Exception when deleting all vehicles and then adding a part.
- [Fixed]: Attempting to restore with invalid backup file deleted the database.
- [Fixed]: Exception when opening expense form with trial version.
- [New]: Added fields to general tab – License renewal, Insurance, Notes, Engine, Transmission.
- [Fixed]: Exception when adding an expense without a service item selected, or without selecting a part or material.
- [New]: Added expense tracking to Service Log.
- [New]: Added the parts and materials tab to vehicle screen.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when opening program on computers with regional settings set to non-US English date formats.
- [Fixed]: Next due date for an item with frequency set to “Every two months” wasn’t calculated correctly.
- [Fixed]: Exception after removing a master service item and then selecting a service log entry or service schedule entry containing that item. Also exception when adding service items to a template after removing. Set the foreign key to cascade deletes, updated confirmation message to warn user, and updated views to remove deleted master service items.
- [New] Added SetAcl.exe to grant all users full permission to the Vehicle Manager database directory.
- [Fixed] Exception attempting to add a new service item. Database generators were all set to 0, but key values were inserted with higher numbers. Updated Main SQL Script.
- [Fixed] Exception when clicking on a service entry, service schedule, or fuel log entry after deleting all vehicles.
- New Release