- [Fixed]: In specific cases, the import operation had to be run twice when importing updates.
- [Fixed]: Updated to display pictures in the orientation as specified by the image exif data.
- [Update]: Internal update for planned future platform changes.
- [Fixed]: Report header set incorrectly for Required Training by Person report.
- [Fixed] The version selection field contained duplicate version entries when adding multiple transcript records.
- [Fixed]: Updated to reconnect to a database after a broken connection has been restored.
- [New]: Added the SessionId field to the Class Session Details report.
- [Fixed]: Error occurred when updating Transcript in certain cases.
- [Fixed]: Error when opening Transcript form in specific cases.
- [Fixed]: Form did not close when cancelling changes.
- [Fixed]: Error when adding new Personnel Group.
- [Update]: Updated product title to, “Training Manager 2019“.
- [Update]: Updated the target framework from .NET 2.0.5 to .NET 4.5.2. This version requires Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 to be installed on the PC.
- [Note]: This version is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10. This version is not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- [New]: Added keyboard shortcut (ALT + S) to save record on Personnel and Assignment forms.
- [Fixed]: Removed 3rd party dll to eliminate potential vulnerability.
- [New]: Added options for “Group By” and Detail/Summary for the “Completed Training List” report.
- [Fixed]: Configuration error for customer-specific issue.
- [Fixed]: Error when printing Certificates on machine with language set to Turkish.
- [Fixed]: Error when searching courses on machine with language set to Turkish.
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous bugs affecting specific machine configurations.
- [Fixed]: Error running Completed Training report with Turkish Language settings.
- [Fixed]: Windows/.NET Framework bugs would cause errors on some machines when loading a Rich Edit field or opening a file selection dialog.
- [New]: Added personnel display name and number field to the Completed training by course report.
- [New]: Combined the course title/number field on the Completed Training List report.
- [New]: Added the personnel display name and number field to the Completed Training List report.
- [New]: Updated to include files when exporting data for import to the web edition.
- [Fixed]: On a specific PC, the application would shut down when displaying the pop up calendar on the date picker.
- [New]: Updated the product title to Training Manager 2018.
- [New]: Added the course version to the Training Certificate.
- [New]: Updated the required training report to display unique rows (for Assignments with identical Course, Frequency, and Initial Due Date).
- [Fixed]: Added missing “Begin Date” column as optional selection on personnel transcript tab.
- [Fixed]: Fixed error processing Turkish letter “i” when running required training report.
- [Fixed]: Course title missing from “Required Training by Person” report after refresh.
- [New]: Added “Course Number” field to Required Training and Training Assignment reports.
- [Fixed]: Error when deleting selection field values.
- [Fixed]: The class sessions by trainer report split some classes into multiple rows.
- [Fixed]: The “job roles” selection field values on the Assignments list view didn’t immediately update when changes were made to job roles.
- [Fixed]: Removed the “seconds” from time format on the email reminders.
- [New]: Added “[[CourseVersion]]” tag to email reminder options.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when selecting the Assignments tab after maximizing the Personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Importing “false ” could result in “true” being imported.
- [New]: Added command line switch to set user profile to “Roaming” if needed (Citrix).
- [New]: Updated the email template to allow the use of a “Notes” tag in the body and subject field.
- [Fixed]: Performance improvements to speed up initial loading and opening of Personnel form.
- [New]: Updated help file.
- [Fixed]: Updated data validation for Credits field.
- [New]: Updated components to work with updated Firebird database version 2.1.7.
- [New]: Updated the program title to Training Manager 2016.
- [Fixed]: Fixed class session reminder to exclude “Cancelled” entries from attendees list.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when searching a hierarchical list containing an empty value.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running a personnel report with a specific combination of filter settings.
- [Fixed]: Error opening Training Certificate on computer with Turkish language settings.
- [Fixed]: The job role filter did not work on the Class Session Details report.
- [New]: Improved performance when opening forms containing file attachments.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when deleting assignments under specific conditions.
- [New]: Updated the Course Catalog report to include the document version (in addition to course version).
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when opening a record which has file attachments with invalid characters in the file name.
- [Fixed]: Updated the required training reports to display tenths of a percent.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when loading the Assignments list in certain conditions.
- [Fixed]: The “Incomplete” filter on the Class Session tab did not include “Pending” and “Wait-Listed” status values.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent data entry forms from opening off screen when a secondary monitor was used and then removed.
- [Fixed]: The Enrolled Students/Confirmed Seats count did not update when deleting a transcript entry from the personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Specific combinations of OS, DPI, and Screen Resolution caused column header text to dissappear.
- [Fixed]: An updated transcript record could be saved to a different session number if multiple sessions for the same course and version were held on the same day.
- [New]: Updated the maximum course version from 10,000 to 999,999.
- [Fixed]: Trainers and Supervisors would not appear in selection fields if they were not a member of any Personnel Group.
- [Fixed]: Unable to change an existing Login name in a personnel record to blank.
- [Fixed]: The first and last names were not displayed after moving a student from the enrolled student list on the right to the selection list on the left.
- [Fixed]: Error opening the personnel form for the case of a specific set of regional settings.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when opening a Class Session with no Trainer set.
- [New]: Updated to allow importing of the “Exclude from required training” field.
- [Fixed]: Filter out Inactive personnel and courses from selection fields when creating a new record.
- [New]: Added checkbox to show Inactive personnel on the Select Students form if needed.
- [New]: Added color coding to the Course and Personnel form status field.
- [Fixed]: Inability to select the first row in the System Roles box.
- [Fixed]: Could not select other windows with report window open.
- [New]: Updated product name to Training Manager 2014.
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude subgroups on Assignments.
- [New]: Added option to search selection field values with hierarchy for Course Categories and Personnel Groups.
- [New]: Added new Status values, “Pending” and “Wait-Listed”.
- [New]: Added color coding to Training Status values in selection field.
- [New]: Added option to delete Audit Trail entries.
- [New]: Added link to open related Class Session form from Training Record form.
- [New]: Added prefix, “[Inactive]” to identify inactive personnel and courses in selection fields with inactive records sorted to the bottom of the list.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent Assignments for Inactive personnel from appearing in the Assignment lists.
- [Fixed]: Supervisor names with spaces were not matched to their direct reports when importing records.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when loading the Assignments or Class Sessions tab.
- [New]: Added personnel number to the required training reports.
- [Fixed]: The Expiration Date would wrap to the 2nd line in certain cases on the Training Assignments By Job Role report.
- [New]: Added option to include an [[AttendeesList]] tag in the class session reminder.
- [Fixed]: Improved performance/speed for initial load time, status reports, and add/update operations.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when updating a Transcript entry.
- [Fixed]: The Date would “wrap” for long dates causing the Training Certificate to run over to a 2nd page.
- [New]: Added setting for printing a blank Class Roster or extra rows (drop-down on class roster button).
- [Fixed]: Error when importing Training Transcript records.
- [Fixed]: The training status value was inconsistent for certain cases in which the trainee was only trained on a future version of the course which was not yet effective.
- [New]: Added option to filter reports by Job Role.
- [New]: Updated to allow importing the course version history data fields.
- [New]: Added “Sort” button to the “Manage Selection Fields” form.
- [New]: Updated to “Remember” the Job Role sort order on the Personnel Form.
- [Fixed]: Updated database triggers to include the student name in the audit trail for transcript updates.
- [New]: Updated to warn the user if multiple source fields are mapped to a single destination field during import.
- [Fixed]: DbPasswordHash did not propagate to user.config unless changed through GUI (affects special case for manually set SYSDBA password on shared terminal server).
- [Fixed]: Updated the import feature to truncate the Course Title field to 100 characters instead of 50 to match the database field size limit.
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, an empty email address was added to the recipient list on class session reminders, causing problems sending with some email clients.
- [New]: Added a pre-defined filter link on the class sessions tab for sessions with open enrollments – use to locate sessions which require status updates.
- [New]: Updated to remember the selected class session filter between selections – select the “Recent” filter to reduce the number of records loaded on startup.
- [New]: Added email template option for class session reminders (menu: Tools –> Options).
- [Change]: Updated the Tools –> Export feature to export the date fields in the format specified on the local Windows computer (Regional Settings).
- [Fixed]: Corrected the wording on the warning message button when confirming a change to a selection field value.
- [Fixed]: Imported personnel records did not follow the auto-numbering convention format (PSN#######).
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent null values in DateCreated and DateUpdated fields when user updates data via unsupported direct database connection.
- [Fixed]: Error when adding records to audit trail with Regional Settings configured with a comma for the decimal separator.
- [New]: Added Audit Trail report.
- [New]: Performance improvements.
- [Fixed]: Error when adding transcript notes with more than 2048 characters.
- [New]: Added option to Group the Required Training reports by Default Trainer.
- [New]: Added option to Group the Overdue and Upcoming reports by Course Category, Supervisor, and Default Trainer.
- [Fixed]: The “Initial Due Date” column could not be removed from the Assignments list view.
- [New]: Added the class session id field to the training record form and as an option to be displayed on the Personnel Form – Transcript tab.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Export Assignments feature to include the Course Name.
- [Fixed]: Error when importing class sessions.
- [Fixed]: When importing training records with multiple class sessions on the same date for the same course, only the first class session was created.
- [Fixed]: Updated to save active class session record before: opening class roster, printing certificates, and emailing reminders.
- [Fixed]: Fixed error which occurred after importing Training Records without a student cost.
- [New]: Updated the Required Training report to include “Group By” and Detail/Summary options below the report list.
- [New]: Changed the Training Certificate date to display the “Completion Date” if available, or the “End Date” otherwise.
- [Fixed]: Added missing field to class sessions view in database.
- [Fixed]: Missing file in final build.
- [New]: Added option to print a “Training Certificate”.
- [New]: Added feature to track training costs.
- [New]: Added “Overdue and Upcoming By Group” report.
- [New]: Minor performance improvement on forms containing a personnel selection field.
- [New]: Updated to install and run on Windows 8 Beta without additional .NET Framework download/installation.
- [New]: Updated to ignore empty spaces at the beginning/end of search text.
- [Fixed]: Updated to warn user if file attachment is in use when attempting to save.
- [Fixed]: Updated to avoid possible error due to a thread attempting to access a disposed object.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent unexpected behavior when deleting a personnel group with database ID value = 0.
- [Fixed]: Added constraint to prevent null file data from being saved as an attachment.
- [Fixed]: Fixed malformed csv warning when attempting to import a csv file with empty columns at the end.
- [Fixed]: The personnel group name was mapped incorrectly on status reports.
- [New]: Added logging for skipped fields during import.
- [Fixed]: The “Available Seats” column did not properly account for cancellations and no shows.
- [New]: Added option to drag and drop folders on the Courses and Personnel tab.
- [New]: Added option to import the Default Trainer for Courses.
- [New]: Added option to import the “Supervisor” field in the personnel list and the “Trainer” field in the Training Records.
- [New]: Updated to display the number of records in the small tab headers on the course, class session, and personnel forms.
- [Fixed]: The class roster and class session details reports displayed the “Employment Status” field instead of the “Training Status” field.
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance on the status reports (requires Firebird 2.1.3 – see details here).
- [New]: Updated to allow changes to attached files to be saved back to the database.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when clearing the company logo.
- [New]: Added option to set a Company Logo on reports.
- [New]: Updated the time format on Class Sessions to match the format used in Windows Regional Settings.
- [New]: Updated version information from 2010 to 2012.
- [New]: Added new “Personnel List By System Role” report.
- [Fixed]: “Copy to new” caused an error if no rows were selected.
- [Fixed]: The course catalog export contained some mis-mapped fields.
- [Fixed]: Added field length check and truncation for Lookups and Picklists during import.
- [Fixed]: Long dates were cut off on the footer of some reports.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur under specific circumstances when running status reports.
- [Fixed]: Performance improvement on the Class Roster report.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur on the status reports under a specific set of conditions.
- [Fixed]: The column header text did not display on computers with DPI set to a value greater than 120% of normal.
- [Fixed]: Updated to use alternate “mailto” handler when MAPI mail sending fails.
- [Fixed]: Under certain conditions, MS Outlook would stop responding when attempting to open a new class session reminder from Training Manager.
- [Fixed]: A person trained on the current version of a course set to no re-training required would still appear Overdue if they were not trained on the previous required version.
- [Fixed]: The Overdue and Upcoming Status report included records for courses with all course versions set to not required.
- [Fixed]: Date of exemption was not saved when setting the status from the class session form.
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, changes to a date value using the number pad did not save.
- [Fixed]: The Quick Search option on the Class Session tab included all records when the Upcoming filter was selected.
- [New]: Added command-line option for setting the default database alias.
- [Fixed]: Importing training records with special characters in the course title could cause duplicate course records to be created.
- [Fixed]: Assignments for a course without any current course versions did not appear on Required Training reports.
- [New]: Added the “Notes” field to the list of fields available for import into Training Records.
- [Fixed]: Updated to allow the numbering setting to be changed back from manual to automatic for course and personnel records.
- [New]: Updated the DevExpress reporting component from v.7.2 to v.10.2
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when importing training records with an apostrophe in the course name.
- [New]: Updated the new database creation process to set the default characterset to UTF encoding for international language support.
- [New]: Updated to allow the “Hours” field to be imported with training records.
- [Bug Fix]: Using the arrow or +/- keys to update the class session start date could cause the changes to appear intermittently.
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance when updating a Course, Personnel, or Assignment record.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug which caused the class session list to display incorrect values after using the “Copy to new” function.
- [Fixed]: In specific cases, a selection field would display two drop-down lists instead of one.
- [Fixed]: Data Import – set the escape character to a quote in order to match the default escape sequence used by MS Excel when a file is saved as .csv (allows importing data containing quotes).
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance of loading and saving class sessions with large numbers of students.
Date: 2/22/2011Version: 1.0.1141
- [Fixed]: One-time-only assignments with a grace period did not show up on the Upcoming and Overdue report until they were overdue.
Date: 2/15/2011Version: 1.0.1140
- [New]: Updated the “Send Reminder” function to work without requiring MAPI components to be installed on the system.
Date: 2/8/2011Version: 1.0.1139
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when importing Personnel or Course records.
Date: 2/4/2011Version: 1.0.1138
- [New]: Updated the Class Session search feature to include the Class Session ID in the search criteria.
- [New]: Updated the reports list to allow the option to run the Overdue and Upcoming Status report with or without the output grouped by Supervisor.
- [New]: Added the option to import historical training records (transcripts).
Date: 1/24/2011Version: 1.0.1137
- [New]: Updated copyright information.
- [New]: Updated the Overdue and Upcoming training report to group the data by Supervisor.
- [Fixed]: The start and end date filters for the reports included the current time, causing records from the beginning or end of the period to be left out of the report.
Date: 12/21/2010Version: 1.0.1135
- [Fixed]: The Supervisor name did not display correctly on the Required Training By Supervisor report.
- [New]: Added option to select Letter or A4 paper size for reports and save the setting between sessions.
Date: 12/9/2010Version: 1.0.1133
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running a status report.
Date: 11/30/2010Version: 1.0.1132
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when setting an extremely large Class End Date (>12/31/9998).
- [Fixed]: Importing a file for Updates would fail if the Job Roles field wasn’t included in the import.
Date: 11/20/2010Version: 1.0.1131
- [New]: Added option to create sub-categories for courses.
Date: 11/16/2010Version: 1.0.1130
- [New]: Added icons to menu items.
- [Fixed]: Updated missing sort fields on reports (Personnel List By Job Role, Personnel List, Required Training By Group).
Date: 11/9/2010Version: 1.0.1129
- [Fixed]: Status incorrectly displayed “Overdue” for a special case of Assignments.
- [Fixed]: A user could set the account they are logged in with to “Inactive”, preventing them from being able to log in again.
Date: 11/8/2010Version: 1.0.1128
- [New]: Added an “Exempt” option to the transcript status selection fields.
- [Fixed]: “Specific Date” was not set correctly when opening the Assignment form.
- [Fixed]: Inactive courses were included on Assignments report when opened from personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Status field could not be displayed on the course and personnel list views.
- [Fixed]: Required training status calculated incorrectly for version based assignments when personnel were trained on a future version but not on the current version.
Date: 10/13/2010Version: 1.0.1127
- [New]: Added option to set Initial Training Due “By Specific Date” on the Assignments form.
Date: 10/11/2010Version: 1.0.1126
- [New]: Added new “Course Catalog” report.
Date: 10/7/2010Version: 1.0.1125
- [New]: Added new “Class Sessions Summary by Trainer” report.
- [New]: Added secondary sort to the Completed Training by Course report. Primary sort by date, secondary sort by trainee name.
Date: 9/9/2010Version: 1.0.1124
- [New]: Added keyboard shortcuts for the toolbar buttons.
- [New]: Added “Copy To New” toolbar button and context menu item to Class Sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated the report selection control from radio buttons to list view selection.
Date: 8/30/2010Version: 1.0.1123
- [New]: Added default database backup location.
- [Fixed]: Added exception handling to inform the user when attempting to add or update a Class Session with an invalid Course selected.
Date: 8/20/2010Version: 1.0.1122
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude a Page Break between report groups.
Date: 8/3/2010Version: 1.0.1121
- [Fixed]: Fixed problem when attempting to import Personnel records with apostrophes in the Group Name or Job Role field.
- [New]: Added a Refresh button to the toolbars.
Date: 7/12/2010Version: 1.0.1119
- [New]: Added option to update matching records when importing.
- [New]: Added option to import additional fields: Course Credits, Course Status, Course Notes, Default Location, Personnel Job Roles, Personnel Employment Status, Personnel Notes.
- [New]: Added sample import templates in the Program Files directory.
Date: 6/12/2010Version: 1.0.1118
- [Fixed]: Some .tif files would not upload correctly on the attachment tab.
Date: 6/7/2010Version: 1.0.1117
- [Fixed]: The name did not display in the Assignments list view for Individual Assignments when the related personnel record was missing a value for the first or last name.
Date: 5/30/2010Version: 1.0.1116
- [New]: Added course category filter on the Reports tab.
- [New]: Added Session ID and Notes field on the Class Roster report.
- [New]: Updated the personnel list view to load all child groups when selecting a parent group.
- [New]: Added password option on database connection form.
- [New]: Added feedback link on Trial form.
- [Bug Fix]: The Class Session form could freeze under specific conditions.
- [New]: Added alert icons on the Class Session form to identify when a Trainer or training Location is overbooked.
- [New]: Added report options for setting custom Header/Footer text.
- [New]: Added Office 2010 Style Theme options in the View menu.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Training Record form to display the value for the ‘Hours’ field when editing an existing entry.
- [New]: Added help buttons to the backup and restore form.
- [New]: Added user settings for database port and alias.
- [New]: Updated the class session Hours field to allow 2 decimal places for tracking 15 minute increments.
- [Fixed]: Minor updates for exception handling.
- [New]: Added an option to enroll students based on Assignments.
- [New]: Date may now be set when adding a Cancelled, Enrolled, Failed, or No Show transcript entry. Previously it could only be set when adding a Completed entry.
- [New]: Added ‘Help’ icons in toolbars.
- [New]: Added ‘Notes’ field to the Class Session form.
- [New]: Added ‘Notes’ field to the Transcript Record form.
- [New]: Added Transcript Report (with Notes).
- [New]: Added ‘Select All’ button on enrolled students grid.
- [New]: Updated the Firebird Database components for client and server from Firebird 1.5.5 to 2.1.3. Please see further information about this update here.
- [New]: Added the “Classification” field to the list of fields which can be edited in the Selection Fields Manager.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an extra database connection pool from being left open.
- [New]: Updated to allow two decimal places in the Course Credit field.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a performance problem with Assignments and Required Training Reports.
- [New]: Updated the maximum grace period for Assignments from 100 to 10000 days.
- [New]: Increased the width of the Course Name drop down on the report tab.
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when attempting to add an attachment to an unsaved course record.
- [New]: Updated the User Guide
- [New]: Updated the Version selection fields to display both the Course Version and the Document Version in the format: “Course Version [Document Version]”. i.e. the document version is displayed in brackets following the course version.
- [New]: Updated the reports to include the document version.
- [New]: Updated to open the User Guide to the related section when pressing the F1 key.
- [New]: Added new User Guide – available using the menu option Help –> Contents.
- [Fixed]: Personnel with the “Exclude from required training” flag set to true were still showing up on the required training reports for Job Role and Individual assignments.
- [New]: Added “Supervisor” to the list of columns available to be displayed in the Personnel list view.
- [New]: Added an option on the assignment form to set the “Initial Training Due Date” based on the hire date plus a grace period so that new hires may be given, 30, 60, 90 days, etc. to complete their training before the status will appear as “Overdue”.
- [New]: Added an option to flag personnel as a “Trainer” to limit the number of entries in the Trainer selection field.
- [New]: Added an option to flag personnel as a “Supervisor” to limit the number of entries in the Supervisor selection field.
- [New]: Added an option to flag a person as “Excluded from required training” to allow non-employees or otherwise exempt personnel to be included in the database without impacting the status reports.
- [New]: Added an option for the user to include or exclude the data from child groups when filtering reports.
- [New]: Added “Assignments” tab to the course form and updated the Assignments list to include “All Assignments” filter.
- [New]: Updated the Enrolled Students grid and the Assignments list to “remember” the sort order between sessions.
- [Fixed]: Updated the reports to preserve the formatting in the header when exported to Excel.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug in Assignments list filter for Job Roles with special characters in the name.
- [New]: Added an “Export Data” form to allow exporting the Transcripts and Required Training data (in addition to Courses, Personnel, Assignments, and Class Sessions) in .csv and .xml format.
- [New]: Updated to inform the user when changing the course title master data if there are related records which will be impacted.
- [New]: Updated to allow the user to Cancel, Continue, or set the personnel status to Inactive when attempting to delete personnel records with related transcript entries.
- [New]: Added “Course Version” to the list of columns that can be displayed on the class sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated the date format on the Class Sessions Detail report and the Class Roster report to remove the seconds.
- [New]: Added the Personnel Number field on the Class Roster report.
- [New]: Added the “Begin Date” field to the Transcript report.
- [New]: Added the “Trained Date” column to the Enrolled Students Grid on the Class Sessions form.
- [New]: Updated to prompt the user to confirm before deleting courses, and provide option to set the course status to Inactive when there are related Transcript records.
- [New]: Updated the “Select Students” form to filter out Inactive personnel.
- [New]: Updated the “Select Students” form to allow searching by Login name or Personnel number.
- [Fixed]: Updated the rich text boxes to make hyperlinks open in the default browser.
- [Fixed]: Updated the “Change Password” form to filter out Inactive accounts.
- [New]: Added ‘Enrolled Students’ and ‘Available Seats’ to the list of columns available to display on the class sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated to “Remember” column sort order between sessions.
- [Fixed]: Prevented the user from accidentally adding a person to the same class session more than once.
- [Fixed]: Prevented the user from accidentally setting the last system administrator to “Inactive”.
- [New]: Added new Class Sessions Details report.
- [New]: Updated the search feature on the Personnel list to search by Group, Phone, Email, Login, and Personnel Number (in addition to First and Last Name).
- [New]: Added new “Class Sessions List” report.
- [New]: Added new “Enrolled” column on the Required Training reports to display the date of the enrollment if the individual is enrolled in a class session.
- [Fixed]: Updated the selection filters on the Reports tab to stay in sync with recently updated data.
- [New]: Added a link on the personnel form to open the Selection Fields Manager for updating Job Roles.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur if a user attempted to enroll a student in a Class Session that another user just deleted.
- [New]: Updated to provide an option to filter out inactive personnel from the Individual Assignments screen.
- [New]: Added the user name and a log off link in the upper right corner of the main form (available when logged in).
- [Fixed]: Updated the Assignment reports to filter out Inactive Personnel.
- [Fixed]: Updated the file attachments control to prompt for an application to open with if the file extension doesn’t have an association.
- [Fixed]: Increased the width of the file name column in the file attachments list.
- [Fixed]: The sort order for selection field values could be set incorrectly under specific circumstances.
- [New]: Updated the course version range from (1 – 100) to (0 – 10,000)
- [New]: Added new reports:
1) Required Training By Group – displays all required training for each person in each group.
2) Required Training By Supervisor – displays all required training for each person grouped by supervisor.
3) Training Assignments By Job Role – displays the required training for each person based on Job Role Assignments (does not include required training from Group or Individual Assignments).
4) Training Assignments By Group – displays the required training for each person based on Group Assignments (does not include required training from Job Role or individual Assignments).
- [New]: Added Course Version, Group, and Job Role fields to the class roster report.
- [New]: Updated the class roster report to sort by personnel display name.
- [New]: Added rows to the bottom of the class roster report for unscheduled students.
- [New]: Added search box to “Select Students” form to filter the list by Name, Group or Job Role when enrolling students in a class session.
- [New]: Added Job Role column to “Select Students” form.
- [New]: Updated to give the Enterprise user the option to select a remote database when another user has the application open in a different session on the same machine.
- [Fixed]: Updated file attachments control to notify when attempting to open a locked file.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when shutting down with open forms containing unsaved changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated to return default Personnel Group if null.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle user modified config file for local database.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent installing when the program is running.
- [Fixed]: Updated the emergency password recovery form to prompt the user to save changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated the grid views to handle exception (occurs with Krypton dgv v. 3.0.8).
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent null “date of hire” in new personnel record.
- [Fixed]: Updated the date filter for the Transcript report to prevent an error when previewing without any other filters set.
- [Fixed]: Updated the date filter for the Transcript report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when attempting to open a personnel record with a display name greater than 50 characters.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when adding a new assignment to an unsaved Personnel record.
- [New]: Added the Job Roles Summary field to the list of fields available for selection on the Personnel List View.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix an error which occurred when selecting a date on the Training Record Form before selecting a Course.
- [New]: Added the Job Role field to the Transcript header.
- [New]: Added totals to the Completed Training By Course report.
- [New]: Updated the date filter to include null completion dates in the transcript report.
- [New]: Added the ability to filter completed training reports by training completion date.
Date: 10/02/2008Version: 1.0.1065
- [New]: Added personnel list by job role report.
- [New]: Added personnel list by group report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix an error which prevented the course, class session, or assignment form from closing in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent multiple class sessions from being selected when double-clicking a row in the class session list view.
Date: 10/01/2008Version: 1.0.1064
- [Fixed]: Updated to filter out Inactive courses and personnel when forms are in ‘New’ mode.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix a performance issue when opening a personnel form with many job roles.
- [New]: Added job role summary fields to the Personnel table for future report filter.
Date: 09/06/2008Version: 1.0.1063
- [New]: Updated the “Overdue and Upcoming Status” report to allow the user to set the number of days before expiration to display on the report.
Date: 09/05/2008Version: 1.0.1062
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle case in which a Trainer listed on a class session form has been deleted.
- [Fixed]: Updated to instruct the user to check the help documentation for setting a default email client when Sending fails.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle “Access Denied” exception on the selection fields manager form.
Date: 08/03/2008Version: 1.0.1061
- [Fixed]: Fixed a bug which prevented the Class Session “Begin Date” from being set for new class session records.
Date: 07/30/2008Version: 1.0.1060
- [Fixed]: Updated import utility to prevent transaction timeouts during import after 98 records.
Date: 07/30/2008Version: 1.0.1059
- [Fixed]: Updated Course Import utility to import the course numbers correctly instead of defaulting to autonumbers.
- [Fixed]: Updated package to include additional dependencies that were missing on a fresh windows 2000 Professional computer.
Date: 07/29/2008Version: 1.0.1057
- [Fixed]: Updated Personnel Import utility to import the personnel numbers correctly instead of defaulting to autonumbers.
- [Fixed]: Updated database views to improve performance for reports and forms.
Date: 07/22/2008Version: 1.0.1056
- [New]: Added Emergency Password Recovery form.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent error when importing from .csv with special characters in the field names.
Date: 07/16/2008Version: 1.0.1054/5
- [New]: Added new report, “Completed Training List”.
- [New]: Added new report, “Completed Training By Course”.
Date: 07/14/2008Version: 1.0.1053
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Credit’ on the Course form and Transcript report to track Course Credit Units.
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Hours’ on the Class Session Form, Training Record form, and Transcript report to track training hours.
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Score’ on the Training Record form and Transcript report to track assessment scores.
- [Fixed]: Updated to inherit ‘All Groups’ assignments down the complete personnel group hierarchy.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when attempting to rename a root node.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when opening in Windows 98.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when opening in Windows 2003 server with an account that isn’t an Administrator or in the Performance Counter Users Group.
- [Fixed]: Updated to notify the user when attempting to modify a record that has already been deleted by another user.
- [Fixed]: Updated the access denied messages to inform the user when they are attempting to perform a function which they don’t have permission to perform.
- [Fixed]: Added “Login” to the Personnel View.
- [New]: Added an import feature for importing Personnel and Course data from a .csv file.
- [Fixed]: Update to fix any recursive personnel group settings.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent an exception which occurred when cancelling a course version change and then attempting to save it.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent selecting a null course on the Training Record Form.
- [Fixed]: Update to notify user when they don’t have permission to update class session records.
- [Fixed]: Update to notify the user when attempting to update a personnel group with a setting which would result in a recursive group hierarchy.
- [Fixed]: Update to require a Course Version to be selected when adding or updating a Class Session.
- [Fixed]: Update to fix performance issue when opening the personnel form or status report.
- [Fixed]: Update to disconnect users before database schema update.
- [Fixed]: Update to export the Notes field in the Personnel list.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent saving the form position/location when the form is minimized.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred after creating a new course record and then cancelling a new course version.
- [Fixed]: The top job role could not be selected on the Personnel form when it contained a vertical scroll bar.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to prevent multiple instances from interfering with each other.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when an unsupported language is used.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when the database version is newer than the client software version.
- [Fixed]: Exception handling updated to catch dropped network connections and notify user.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to notify user that no one should be logged in while performing a restore operation.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to require shut down after restoration.
- [New]: Database connection form updated to provide troubleshooting assistance.
- [Fixed]: Updated course version history to prevent duplicate versions for a course.
- [New]: Added email client integration for sending Class Session reminders.
- [Fixed]: Updated to include the ‘Default Location’ and ‘Default Trainer’ fields in the available columns for the Course Grid View.
- [Fixed]: Updated to set the AutoBarcode field value to 1 for new records by default.
- [Fixed]: Deleting a job role from the selection fields manager caused all job role assignments to be deleted.
- [New]: Updated the report filters to allow filtering by Personnel Group.
- [Fixed]: The databinding for the course version form was missing the retraining required checkbox unless the value was changed.
- [Fixed]: The status reports didn’t display the expiration date for “retraining by course version”.
- [Fixed]: Deleting a parent personnel group left orphan groups hidden but still in the database.
- [Fixed]: A user could delete their own account if it was in a group they were deleting and it wasn’t the last system administrator account.
- [Fixed]: The field “Location” was unavailable for adding to the Class Sessions grid.
- [Fixed]: After updating the software, the user settings weren’t updated until after the database connection routine.
- [Fixed]: User was able to delete the personnel group containing the last system administrator.
- [Fixed]: Exception adding a training record to a person form which hasn’t been saved when the personnel number is empty and set to manual.
- [Fixed]: Exception when deleting a person from the personnel list when logged in as a user without permission. Updated with friendly message.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent the inactive personnel from being included on the status reports.
- [Fixed]: Exception when opening/saving a training record form from the personnel transcript list.
- [Update]: Update the “Department” label to “Group” for consistency in the Select Students list columns.
- [Fixed]: Update to warn user not to run dbscripts when other users are logged in.
- [Fixed]: Update to inform non-admin when an attempt is made to rename or add a personnel group or course category.
- [Fixed]: Update to the grid view to prevent an exception that occurred when dragging an unselected row while multiple other rows are selected.
- [Fixed]: Update to inform non-admin when an attempt is made to update the status of the class session for a person in the enrolled students grid.
- [New]: Update to prevent loading a report until after the Report control is completely displayed, and to show an hourglass while reports are loading.
- [Fixed]: Exceptions in the databinding for course version records.
- [Fixed]: When setting the status to completed from the enrolled students grid, the completion date should be set to the class session end date by default.
- [Fixed]: Class Session form opens with the End Date set to today regardless of actual value.
- [Fixed]: When editing a class session, the trainer and location are set to the default values when the form is opened, even if they were previously set to a different value.
- [New]: Updated to allow multiple clients to be opened on one machine for Citrix when connected to a server database.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to change the password while not logged in.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to delete a class session.
- [Fixed]: Class Session form opens with capacity set to 10 regardless of actual value.
- [Fixed]: When deleting a file with the same name as another file in the attachments control on a record which hasn’t been saved, both files dissappear.
- [Fixed]: Prompt to save changes to form when closing without clicking Save was inconsistent.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when deleting a person who had been assigned as a trainer in a class session.
Version: 1.0.1018, 1019
- [Fixed]: Exception when clicking on the Enroll Students button for a class session with null capacity.
- [Fixed]: Transcript was not displaying the supervisor name correctly in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Exception when filtering Class Sessions by Overdue or Recent on systems with non-US DateTime settings.
- [Update]: Updated the DevExpress Reporting components from v7.2.2 to v7.2.7
- [New]: Added the Class Roster report.
- [Fixed]: Exception when running Overdue or Upcoming Required Training Report (fixed Jobs view).
- [Fixed]: Exception when running Overdue or Upcoming Required Training Report (fixed Groups view).
- [New]: Added Overdue and Upcoming Required Training Report
- [Fixed]: Training record form opens with incorrect version selected when editing a previous record.
- [Fixed]: Toolbar option “Set Status Complete” on Class Sessions form didn’t save the completion date.
- [New]: Added reports tab.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when a user changes their own login name and then attempts to change their password.
- [Fixed]: Pressing the Enter key during startup caused an exception.
- [New]: Added the Help Contents files.
- [New]: Updated start up routine to check for unavailable remote database and allow connecting to a new database.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when setting barcode to null and attempting to save (Course and Personnel records).
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when autosaving a personnel record with duplicate login name.
- [Fixed]: Default values for training assignments weren’t populated from the course record.
- New Release – Standard and Enterprise