- [Fixed]: Updated to display pictures in the orientation as specified by the image exif data.
- [Update]: Internal updates for planned future platform changes.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when closing the asset form.
- [Fixed]: A broken database connection would require the client software to be restarted.
- [Fixed]: Error when running Service report.
- [Update]: Updated product title to, “Asset Manager 2019“.
- [Update]: Updated the target framework from .NET 2.0.5 to .NET 4.5.2. This version requires Microsoft .NET 4.5.2 to be installed on the PC.
- [Note]: This version is compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 10. This version is not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- [Fixed]: The sort order was not set according to the user specified sort field on the Audit Checklist report.
- [Fixed]: Removed 3rd party dll to eliminate potential vulnerability.
- [New]: Updated to require a selection for the custodian on the checkout form.
- [Update]: Updates to user guide.
- [Fixed]: Windows/.NET Framework bugs would cause errors on some machines when loading a Rich Edit field or opening a file selection dialog.
- [New]: Updated product title to Asset Manager 2018
- [New]: Added the personnel “Notes” field to the list of available fields for import.
- [Fixed]: The monthly depreciation in the final year of a schedule did not automatically use the full month convention if the initial service date was set to mid-month.
- [Fixed]: Error in some cases when loading asset list view.
- [New]: Added option to set display format for personnel display name (menu: Tools –> Options –> Format Display).
- [New]: Added personnel number to the Asset List and Checked Out reports when grouped by Custodian.
- [New]: Added command-line switch to allow the user profile to be set to “roaming”.
- [Fixed]: Importing ” false” could result in “true” being imported instead.
- [Fixed]: The date filter when exporting depreciation data incorrectly filtered out some records in specific cases.
- [Update]: Increased currency field sizes.
- [Update]: Improved startup load time.
- [New]: Updated help file.
- [New]: Added option to export data in format to be imported into the web edition.
- [New]: Added subtotals and totals to the Depreciation reports.
- [New]: Updated components to work with updated Firebird database version 2.1.7.
- [New]: Updated product name to Asset Manager 2016.
- [Fixed]: Label misalignment on forms displayed with large DPI screen settings.
- [Fixed]: The Location and Status fields did not display the updated values on the asset form immediately after setting new values on a new audit record.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when searching a hierarchical list containing an empty value.
- [Fixed]: The Overdue Service report did not use the specified “Group By” settings in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Screen size settings were not saved between sessions in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Out of memory error when loading vendor list.
- [Fixed]: Performance improvements.
- [Fixed]: Decimals were rounded off for prices > 99,999.99.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when setting a filter on the asset audit checklist report.
- [Fixed]: Set the depreciation method to none when importing assets with no value set for the depreciation method.
- [Fixed]: Improved report load times.
- [Fixed]: Out of memory error could occur when running the Asset Details report with many large images.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when saving a service entry under certain conditions.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle special case for immediate depreciation.
- [New]: Updated selection field search form to search when Enter key is pressed.
- [Fixed]: Updated the minimum value of the depreciation Recovery Period to 0 instead of 1.
- [Fixed]: Updated Overdue Checkout Reminder to exclude items due “today”.
- [Fixed]: Updated to load pop up forms on the active screen when running dual monitors with the Asset Manager window on the Secondary screen.
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
- [Fixed]: Export depreciation data to .xml format failed.
- [Fixed]: Changed the format of exported date/time to allow sorting.
- [Fixed]: An Out of Memory error could occur for large depreciation exports and/or reports.
Version: 1.0.1160 – 1.0.1161
- [Fixed]: Error when attempting to add a new Location with an empty barcode.
- [Fixed]: Error running depreciation report with specific parameters.
- [New]: Updated product name to Asset Manager 2014.
- [New]: Added new Monthly depreciation report.
- [New]: Added search buttons for selection field values.
- [New]: Added option to select columns on the Personnel Form – Assets checked out grid.
- [New]: Added option to set the Location and Status when adding an audit record.
- [New]: Added option to scan Location barcodes in the location search box on the check-in/out form, audit form, and asset form.
- [New]: Firebird v2.1.3 is now required (it was previously recommended only).
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- [New]: Added option to enter new Reducing Balance Rates (menu option Tools –> Manage Selection Fields).
- [Fixed]: Error updating database on Turkish Windows.
- [Fixed]: Error importing Vendor when field type is indeterminable.
- [New]: Added option to set the Depreciation Method to “None” for non-depreciable assets.
- [New]: Added “Accumulated Depreciation” to the depreciation grid and report.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when saving a record in a sorted/filtered list.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when running the depreciation report if the Purchase Price was left empty.
Date: 07/10/2009Version: 1.0.1069[Bug Fix]: Updated the “Condition” selection values in the report filter options.
- [New]: Updated to warn the user if multiple source fields are mapped to a single destination field during import.
- [New]: Updated to allow the check-in “Due Date” field to be imported.
- [New]: Updated to allow the “Service Type” column to be displayed on the Service Log grid on the asset form – service tab.
- [Fixed]: Invalid end date error using UmAlQura calendar setting in Windows.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent invalid entries added to Depreciation Method and Partial Year Convention.
- [Fixed]: Fixed error which occurred with Arabic UmAlQura calendar.
- [Fixed]: Fixed incorrect tax subtotal in “Scheduled Service Report”.
- [New]: Added “Depreciation Schedule” report.
- [New]: Added two new fields to the asset form: Recovery Period, Depreciation Method
- [New]: Added annual depreciation grid to the Asset Form – Finance tab.
- [New]: Added Depreciation tab to the Options form to set the Fiscal Year End month.
- [Fixed]: The CheckOutDate field is skipped when copying an asset.
- [New]: Added a new “Paper Size” option, “Auto Continuous”, for cases in which the print driver doesn’t list a suitable paper size for printing barcode labels to a continuous feed printer.
- [Fixed]: After running an import once, new personnel added to the database were not recognized as available custodians for subsequent imports until Asset Manager was restarted.
- [Fixed]: The check out date did not update after checking an asset back in.
- [Fixed]: The check out receipt notes were missing when printed from the personnel form – assets checked out tab.
- [Change]: Updated the Tools –> Export feature to export date fields in the format specified in Windows Regional Settings.
- [New]: Added maintenance procedure to improve performance for cases where index selectivity statistics need to be recalculated.
- [Fixed]: Multi-line notes did not display correctly on the Asset Details report.
- [Fixed]: Lightened the border color on the asset audit checklist to prevent interference with barcode scan.
- [New]: Updated to refresh the folder list when switching between tabs if the data has been updated by another user.
- [New]: Added option to sort reports by Next Service Due Date.
- [New]: Added item count to Check Out form.
- [New]: Updated to refresh the list view when switching between the main tabs if the data has been changed.
- [Fixed]: Updated reports to display decimals for currency fields.
- [New]: Added sample import file in installation directory.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when deleting the last custom label template.
- [New]: Added option for “No Change” to the status field when checking an asset in or out.
- [Fixed]: Filter settings for Overdue Audit and Audit Checklist reports were not working correctly.
- [New]: Updated to allow importing the “Include In Audit” field.
- [Changed]: Changed “Notes” label to “Comments” for consistency on the Audit Form and Asset History report.
- [New]: added custodian column to the Check-In form.
- [New]: Added buttons to print the Checked Out or Receipt reports on the Personnel Form – Assets Checked Out tab.
- [New]: Updated to select the previously selected Asset Group when re-opening the software.
- [New]: Added option to set the number of copies to make when using the ‘Copy to new’ feature.
- [New]: Updated to install and run on Windows 8 Beta without additional .NET Framework download/installation.
- [New]: Updated to ignore empty spaces at the beginning/end of search text.
- [New]: Added “Personnel List” and “Personnel Details” reports.
- [Fixed]: Added missing Notes column to the checked out assets grid on the person form.
- [Fixed]: Added exception handling on the file attachment tabs.
- [Fixed]: Error when attempting to add a new Loan Agreement.
- [New]: Added option for importing “Personnel Status” values.
- [New]: Added option to sort by Custodian on Checked Out report.
- [New]: Added option to remove items from the Check In list with right-click menu or delete key.
- [New]: Added warning when checking out an asset with overdue service.
- [Fixed]: Fixed malformed .csv warning when attempting to import a .csv file with empty columns at the end.
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when running service report from the service entry form.
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when saving a record after opening/modifying a file attachment and then deleting the attachment.
- [New]: Added Loan Agreements to the asset form.
- [Fixed]: A database password prompt would appear during check in/out if the location was changed and the user was logged in as read-only even when the option to allow check in/out while in read-only mode was selected.
- [New]: Updated to display the number of file attachments and record counts in the small tab headers on the asset, personnel, and vendor forms.
- [Fixed]: Drag and drop for the asset types and locations didn’t work correctly.
- [New]: Added “buzz” sound to notify user when scanning an item on a check out form that is already checked out or cannot be found.
- [New]: Added “Asset History” report.
- [New]: Added option to export the Asset History.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when attempting to remove a company logo from reports.
- [New]: Updated the import feature to allow mapping/import of Custodian and Vendor fields when importing assets.
- [New]: Updated to allow changes to attached files to be saved back to the database.
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude pictures and file attachments when copying records.
- [New]: Added option to include a Company Logo in report headers.
- [New]: Added “New Type” and “New Location” buttons on Asset List tab.
- [Fixed]: The import function would freeze when attempting to import asset descriptions longer than 50 characters.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent the selected Asset Type folder from changing when scanning a barcode while a folder is selected.
- [Fixed]: The column header text did not display on computers with DPI set to a value greater than 120% of normal.
- [Fixed]: The scan event on the Check In/Out form was not detected for scanners set to use a termination character other than carriage return.
- [Fixed]: The Next Due Date filter on the Scheduled Service report did not operate correctly when an additional filter for Group or Location was applied.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when attempting to check out an unsaved asset using the F3 key.
- [Fixed]: The text for the column headers was missing on computers with high DPI settings.
- [Fixed]: The asset description on barcodes could be cut off vertically on narrow labels.
- [Fixed]: The Audit report contained assets which were not selected for auditing.
- [Fixed]: The top margin for the barcode report did not automatically update to the value set on the label options form.
- [New]: Added command line option for setting default database “alias”. See User Guide, System Administration section for details.
- [Fixed]: Updated to allow manually assigned Asset, Personnel, and Vendor numbers to be set back to auto-numbering if needed.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug which allowed the Next Due Date to be retained after Service Records have been deleted.
- [New]: Updated the DevExpress report component from v.7.2 to v.10.2
- [Fixed]: Updated fonts to use “Microsoft Sans Serif” consistently throughout all forms and reports.
- [Fixed]: Updated the barcode report to properly apply the settings for the “Columns Across” and “Vertical Space”.
- [New]: Updated the new database creation process to set the default character set to UTF encoding for international language support.
- [Fixed]: The vendor form didn’t allow manual vendor numbers to be entered.
- [Fixed]: Miscellaneous minor bug fixes.
- [New]: Updated the Check in/out form to return an exact match from the barcode field if there is one. Otherwise the search form will open for multiple matches.
- [New]: Updated to improve the initial load time when opening a large database.
- [New]: Updated to allow the mail sending feature to operate without MAPI components installed.
- [Fixed]: Updated the import feature to accept a double-quote as an escape sequence for importing data containing quotes in the text.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when attempting to check in an asset which was previously checked out by a person who has since been deleted.
- [Fixed]: In specific cases, a check out receipt would be printed twice.
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when attempting to import personnel Group Names or Job Titles longer than 50 characters.
Date: 1/24/2011Version: 1.0.1108
- [New]: Added option to export the completed service data (menu item: Tools –> Export).
Date: 1/11/2011Version: 1.0.1107
- [Fixed]: Minor bug fixes
Date: 12/17/2010Version: 1.0.1106
- [New]: Added option to fit the reports to US Letter or A4 paper.
- [New]: Added option to skip labels for partially used label sheets.
- [Fixed]: Some assets were improperly excluded from the audit reports.
Date: 12/6/2010Version: 1.0.1105
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude Assets on the Audit reports.
- [New]: Added Asset Audit Checklist report with barcode.
- [New]: Added “Next Service Due” field to the list of available columns on the asset list view.
- [New]: Added option to print a receipt on check out or check in.
- [New]: Added option to filter the History on the asset form.
Date: 12/2/2010Version: 1.0.1104
- [Fixed]: Import did not function correctly when the source file contained pick list values with non-matching case.
Date: 11/22/2010Version: 1.0.1103
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when attempting to rename the root Location node.
- [Fixed]: The report filter “Include Sub Types” did not include sub types in the result.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when sending an Overdue Checkout Reminder when the computer date format didn’t match the database date format.
Date: 11/17/2010Version: 1.0.1102
- [New]: Added icons to menu items.
- [New]: Updated to pre-select the currently selected parent group when adding a new Personnel Group.
- [New]: Added an option to filter the Scheduled Service reports by Next Due Date.
Date: 10/21/2010Version: 1.0.1100
- [Fixed]: A data entry form would open unexpectedly when double-clicking between column headers.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when deleting an asset.
Date: 10/18/2010Version: 1.0.1099
- [New]: Added option to Group, Filter, and Sort reports by the following additional fields: Account Code, Brand, Manufacturer, Model, and PO Number.
Date: 10/14/2010Version: 1.0.1098
- [New]: Added tracking for Asset Moves on the Asset History tab.
Date: 9/23/2010Version: 1.0.1097
- [New]: Added “Warranty Expires” date field on the Asset form – Finance tab.
- [New]: Added “Warranty Expiration” report on the Reports tab.
- [New]: Added option to send an Overdue Checkout Reminder under the Tools menu.
Date: 9/7/2010Version: 1.0.1096
- [New]: Added default backup location.
- [New]: Added keyboard shortcuts for toolbar buttons.
Date: 8/25/2010Version: 1.0.1095
- [New]: Added “Group By” option to the service reports.
- [New]: Added option to include page breaks between the report groups.
Date: 8/16/2010Version: 1.0.1094
- [Fixed]: Updated the auto-number feature to prevent unnecesary changes to the asset number field for assets which were assigned a random number in lieu of the availability of the next sequential asset number.
Date: 8/3/2010Version: 1.0.1093
- [New]: Added option to update existing records when importing data.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when searching with specifically formatted text.
Date: 6/11/2010Version: 1.0.1091
- [New]: Updated to allow searching on the Asset Notes field.
Date: 5/31/2010Version: 1.0.1089
- [New]: Updated to display the personnel from all child groups in the list view when selecting a parent group.
- [New]: Added password option on database connection form.
- [New]: Added feedback link on Trial form.
- [New]: Added options for setting custom header/footer text on reports.
- [New]: Added Office 2010 theme options to View menu.
- [New]: Added options to include sub types/locations in report filter.
- [New]: Updated asset list view to include sub types/locations when selecting a parent folder.
- [New]: Added help buttons to the backup and restore form.
- [New]: Added user settings for database port and alias.
- [New]: Added method to detect and fix a corrupt user.config file.
- [Fixed]: The import process allowed null values to be imported into the personnel group field causing an error to occur when attempting to update the record.
- [New]: Updated to “remember” barcode label page and printer settings.
- [New]: Updated to print to continuous feed label printers.
- [New]: Added Refresh button to list views.
- [New]: Updated the Audit Record form to allow Asset Numbers to be added in bulk.
- [New]: Updated to “remember” barcode report label selection.
- [Fixed]: Custodian field did not display on reports when the first or last name was left blank.
- [New]: Added new report, “Asset Details” which includes the asset picture (if available).
- [Fixed]: The database update script could fail under certain circumstances.
- [New]: Added options to check in/out assets while in read-only mode.
- [New]: Added help icon to toolbars.
- [Fixed]: The database update script could fail under certain circumstances.
- [New]: Updated the Firebird Database components for client and server from Firebird 1.5.5 to 2.1.3. Please see further information about this update here.
- [New]: Reduced time for initial start up and asset list loading.
- [New]: Added new menu item Tools –> Export.
- [Fixed]: When checking out an asset using the check out button on the asset form, the value set for the Location field wasn’t updated in the Asset form.
- [Fixed]: When checking out an asset using the check out button on the asset form, the value set for the Due Date wasn’t updated in the Asset form when the Due Date was unchecked.
- [Fixed]: Changes to the date fields weren’t always saved when checking or unchecking the date fields on the Finance tab.
- [New]: Updated to allow the check in/out form to be opened without any assets selected in the list view.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when cancelling the creation of a new Group, Location, or Asset Type.
- [New]: Updated to remember the list view sort order between sessions.
- [New]: Updated to open the User Guide to the related session when pressing the F1 key.
- [New]: Added the barcode button to the Personnel list view toolbar.
- [New]: Added the Location field to the Check In/Out forms.
- [New]: Added the updated User Guide under menu option Help –> Contents.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug which prevented the due date from being saved properly under some circumstances.
- [New]: Update to Asset Manager 2010
- [New]: Added database name and item count to the status bar.
- [New]: Improved performance when opening the check in/out form.
- [New]: Improved performance when opening the asset list view.
- [New]: New “View” menu with different window color options available.
- [New]: New personnel status field added to the Personnel form (Active/Inactive).
- [New]: “Search as you type” feature added to the search box.
- [New]: User and Computer Name fields are now saved in the Asset History.
- [Fixed]: The service log list view did not display service entries unless they had been completed.
- [Fixed]: The date filter for the Overdue Service report did not correctly filter for Overdue service items.
- [Fixed x]: Updated the “Condition” selection values in the report filter options.
- [New]: Updated to allow scanning of multiple items to check-in at the same time.
- [New]: Updated the vendor form to allow the vendor’s related assets to be opened by double-clicking on the row in the list view.
- [New]: Added a report to display the list of Vendors.
- [New]: Added a “Barcode Reader Setup” form to allow the termination character to be set. Also includes a test scan area to detect common settings.
- [New]: Added button on the Asset form to open the personnel form associated with the “checked out to” person.
- [New]: Added the service personnel selection field to the Service Entry form.
- [New]: Added the service personnel information to the Service Completed and Service Scheduled reports.
- [Update]: Streamlined the check out process to place the cursor in the scan field when the form is opened. When opened from the personnel form, the cursor is placed in the field to scan assets. When opened from the asset record, the cursor is placed in the personnel scan field. After scanning a personnel badge on the check out form, the cursor is moved to the asset scan field for adding additional items if needed.
- [New]: Updated the check-out form to inform the user when attempting to add an existing item to the list of items to checkout.
- [New]: Added a message to inform the user if the barcode they are scanning on the check out form belongs to an item that has already been checked out.
- [Fixed]: Updated the check out form to prevent the selected user from being reset after performing a search that results in multiple results.
- [New]: Improved the ‘sort by column’ performance.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a bug which caused the list view to be reloaded with assets of the matching “Type” instead of assets of the matching “Location” when updating or adding an Asset while viewing from the “Location” tab.
- [New]: Added a ‘Save As’ menu to the file attachments control.
- [New]: Updated to warn the user if their system is low on disk space.
- [Fixed]: Updated to improve form layout on computers with extra large fonts turned on.
- [New]: Updated to prompt the user to select an application to open attachments with for cases when there is no existing file association.
- [New]: Updated to prompt the user to select a remote database connection when another instance is running in a different session.
- [Fixed]: The selection field values would not sort correctly in certain cirumstances.
- [Fixed]: Updated the file attachments control to handle case when the file is locked.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle all form closures when application is shut down.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle the case when a user deletes the fbembed.dll file.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent null asset barcodes when adding new records.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when duplicating records.
- [Fixed]: Updated to create App Mutex to prevent install/uninstall while the application is open.
- [Fixed]: Updated password recovery form to prompt to save changes.
- [Update]: Updated the Krypton Toolkit to version 3.0.8
- [Fixed]: Updated the label template form to fix an error which occurred when adding a new label template.
- [Fixed]: Updated the service reports to display records with missing completion dates or scheduled dates correctly.
- [New]: Added Asset List (Finance) Report.
- [New]: Added Asset Summary (Finance) Report.
- [New]: Added “Last Audit Date” field for selection on the asset list view.
- [New]: Added new report, “Overdue Audit Report”.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle quote characters in the data when exporting to .csv.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug in Service Completed report (error when previewing report with 0 items).
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug in Service Scheduled report (error when previewing report with 0 items).
- [New]: Added Service Completed report.
- [New]: Added Scheduled Service report.
- [New]: Updated service entry form to keep the Next Due Date in sync for asset/service.
- [New]: Added “ItemScanned” detection.
- [New]: Added hot key for search (ctrl+F).
- [New]: Added hot key for check in/out (F3 on asset form).
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle cases when a user attempts to edit a record that has just been deleted by another user.
- [Fixed]: Updated the label template form to correctly convert units on the form between inches and millimeters.
- [Fixed]: Updated to include C/C++ runtime dependencies for minimal OS installation.
- [New]: Added label templates for barcode reports.
- [Fixed]: Updated import process to handle field names with special characters.
- [New]: Added database password option.
- [New]: Added database password recovery option.
- [Fixed]: Updated to set the due date to null upon check-in.
- [New]: Updated to allow the user to set a status upon check-in/out.
- [Fixed]: Updated to support Windows 98 and a special case with Windows 2003 server.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when attempting to rename a root node.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exceptions when a user attempts to edit or delete a record that has been deleted by another user.
- [Change]: Changed the default due date when checking out an asset from one year to same day.
- [Fixed]: Updated the attachment control and the picture navigator to handle invalid images.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when deleting an Asset Type, Location, or Personnel Group.
- [Fixed]: Updated the database metadata.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent a user from setting an item’s parent to a child of itself (Asset Type, Location, Personnel Group).
- [Fixed]: Updated to shut down database before schema changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated app schema version to correctly match database schema version.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to prevent multiple instances from interfering with each other.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when an unsupported language is used.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when the database version is newer than the client software version.
- [Fixed]: Exception handling updated to catch dropped network connections and notify user.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to notify user that no one should be logged in while performing a restore operation.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to require shut down after restoration.
- [New]: Database connection form updated to provide troubleshooting assistance.
- [Fixed]: Exception when running a report with a filter value that contains special characters.
- [Fixed]: Unable to find strings containing special characters when searching.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent checking out a checked out asset, or checking in a checked in asset.
- [New]: A personnel history window was added to display an individual entry or a complete history for a person.
- [New]: An asset history window was added to display an individual entry or a complete history for an asset.
- [Fixed]: Updated the file attachments control to handle duplicate file names before saving.
- [Fixed]: Set auto size property of buttons on report view.
- [Fixed]: When duplicating an asset that is checked out, the Assignee, Check Out Status, and Due Date was copied over to the new record. This has been updated to no longer copy those field values over.
- [Fixed]: The personnel combo box wasn’t populated when checking an item out from the search results form.
- [New]: Updated to allow Citrix/Terminal Server use.
- [New]: Added the option to sort by a specified field on the asset reports.
- [Fixed]: Updated the kzcontrols.dll due to a problem sorting dates for some formats in the kzlistview.
- [Update]: Updated DevExpress Reporting components from v7.2.2 to v7.2.7
- [Fixed]: Updated compiler settings to use x86 instead of Any CPU.
- [New]: Updated to new version of KZSoftware.Common
- [New]: Added personnel barcode report
- [Fixed]: Exception when backing up a remote database
- [Fixed]: Exception in import routine could leave database connection broken and unable to continue until restart.
- [Fixed]: Exception filling column widths
- [Fixed]: Exception during check out or check in
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to select columns in the Asset or Personnel grid
- [Fixed]: Exception when loading an invalid image format.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to export to a locked file.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to export to a file or directory which is read-only.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to attach a locked file.
- [Fixed]: The asset type was missing from the asset list report.
- [Fixed]: Unhandled exception when loading the import form with a .csv file containing a missing field.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to open a picture file.
- [Fixed]: Exception after opening two asset forms and then attempting to delete attachments from the second form when the second form doesn’t contain any attachments.
- [New]: Updated the Krypton UI components to version 2.6.1.
- [New]: Updated asset reporting and exporting and personnel exporting to use a Business View (performance improvement).
- [New]: Added the ability to display Lookup and Picklist fields in the list view.
- [New]: Added the ability to import Lookup and Picklist field values.
- [Fixed]: Exception when pressing the enter key when there aren’t any items in the checked out items list view.
- [Fixed]: The Check Out button was disabled on the person form.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to import a file which is already open in Excel.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to open an asset on the Person form without any assets selected.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when attempting to save a person record with a null personnel number.
- [Fixed]: Exception when entering license key with string characters.
- [Fixed]: Button text missing when font DPI set to 120.
- [New]: Implemented import functionality for assets, personnel, and vendors.
- [New]: Added a help file.
- [New]: Added the ability to select the columns to display in the list view.
- [New]: Added the ability to export all fields for Assets, Personnel, and Vendors.
- [Fixed]: Exception attempting to delete a vendor.
- [Fixed]: Exception adding a new personnel group
- [Fixed]: Exception opening a person form
- [Fixed]: Exception when saving a Person record.
- [Fixed]: Exception when printing a report before previewing any report.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to write to a license file with a non-administrator account.
- [Fixed]: Exception when changing the barcode of an existing asset to an existing barcode and then saving.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when entering long label values in the treeview.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when entering long selection field values.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred if the person form wasn’t validated before save and close.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred if all selection field values were deleted and then an item was added.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred if an item is opened and then deleted from the listview and then an attempt is made to save and close the form.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when deleting a location with sub-locations.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when deleting a personnel group with sub-personnel groups.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when opening multiple person forms and then saving.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when setting the asset due date to null (uncheck the checkbox) and then checking the asset out and then opening the person form.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when adding a selection list value.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when attempting to sort a selection list value with a null sort order.
- Update installer to require .net 2.0 (up from .net 1.1).
- New Release – Standard and Enterprise