- [Fixed]: The class sessions by trainer report split some classes into multiple rows.
- [Fixed]: The “job roles” selection field values on the Assignments list view didn’t immediately update when changes were made to job roles.
- [Fixed]: Removed the “seconds” from time format on the email reminders.
- [New]: Added “[[CourseVersion]]” tag to email reminder options.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when selecting the Assignments tab after maximizing the Personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Importing “false ” could result in “true” being imported.
- [New]: Added command line switch to set user profile to “Roaming” if needed (Citrix).
- [New]: Updated the email template to allow the use of a “Notes” tag in the body and subject field.
- [Fixed]: Performance improvements to speed up initial loading and opening of Personnel form.
- [New]: Updated help file.
- [Fixed]: Updated data validation for Credits field.
- [New]: Updated components to work with updated Firebird database version 2.1.7.
- [New]: Updated the program title to Training Manager 2016.
- [Fixed]: Fixed class session reminder to exclude “Cancelled” entries from attendees list.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when searching a hierarchical list containing an empty value.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running a personnel report with a specific combination of filter settings.
- [Fixed]: Error opening Training Certificate on computer with Turkish language settings.
- [Fixed]: The job role filter did not work on the Class Session Details report.
- [New]: Improved performance when opening forms containing file attachments.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when deleting assignments under specific conditions.
- [New]: Updated the Course Catalog report to include the document version (in addition to course version).
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when opening a record which has file attachments with invalid characters in the file name.
- [Fixed]: Updated the required training reports to display tenths of a percent.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur when loading the Assignments list in certain conditions.
- [Fixed]: The “Incomplete” filter on the Class Session tab did not include “Pending” and “Wait-Listed” status values.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent data entry forms from opening off screen when a secondary monitor was used and then removed.
- [Fixed]: The Enrolled Students/Confirmed Seats count did not update when deleting a transcript entry from the personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Specific combinations of OS, DPI, and Screen Resolution caused column header text to dissappear.
- [Fixed]: An updated transcript record could be saved to a different session number if multiple sessions for the same course and version were held on the same day.
- [New]: Updated the maximum course version from 10,000 to 999,999.
- [Fixed]: Trainers and Supervisors would not appear in selection fields if they were not a member of any Personnel Group.
- [Fixed]: Unable to change an existing Login name in a personnel record to blank.
- [Fixed]: The first and last names were not displayed after moving a student from the enrolled student list on the right to the selection list on the left.
- [Fixed]: Error opening the personnel form for the case of a specific set of regional settings.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when opening a Class Session with no Trainer set.
- [New]: Updated to allow importing of the “Exclude from required training” field.
- [Fixed]: Filter out Inactive personnel and courses from selection fields when creating a new record.
- [New]: Added checkbox to show Inactive personnel on the Select Students form if needed.
- [New]: Added color coding to the Course and Personnel form status field.
- [Fixed]: Inability to select the first row in the System Roles box.
- [Fixed]: Could not select other windows with report window open.
- [New]: Updated product name to Training Manager 2014.
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude subgroups on Assignments.
- [New]: Added option to search selection field values with hierarchy for Course Categories and Personnel Groups.
- [New]: Added new Status values, “Pending” and “Wait-Listed”.
- [New]: Added color coding to Training Status values in selection field.
- [New]: Added option to delete Audit Trail entries.
- [New]: Added link to open related Class Session form from Training Record form.
- [New]: Added prefix, “[Inactive]” to identify inactive personnel and courses in selection fields with inactive records sorted to the bottom of the list.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent Assignments for Inactive personnel from appearing in the Assignment lists.
- [Fixed]: Supervisor names with spaces were not matched to their direct reports when importing records.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when loading the Assignments or Class Sessions tab.
- [New]: Added personnel number to the required training reports.
- [Fixed]: The Expiration Date would wrap to the 2nd line in certain cases on the Training Assignments By Job Role report.
- [New]: Added option to include an [[AttendeesList]] tag in the class session reminder.
- [Fixed]: Improved performance/speed for initial load time, status reports, and add/update operations.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when updating a Transcript entry.
- [Fixed]: The Date would “wrap” for long dates causing the Training Certificate to run over to a 2nd page.
- [New]: Added setting for printing a blank Class Roster or extra rows (drop-down on class roster button).
- [Fixed]: Error when importing Training Transcript records.
- [Fixed]: The training status value was inconsistent for certain cases in which the trainee was only trained on a future version of the course which was not yet effective.
- [New]: Added option to filter reports by Job Role.
- [New]: Updated to allow importing the course version history data fields.
- [New]: Added “Sort” button to the “Manage Selection Fields” form.
- [New]: Updated to “Remember” the Job Role sort order on the Personnel Form.
- [Fixed]: Updated database triggers to include the student name in the audit trail for transcript updates.
- [New]: Updated to warn the user if multiple source fields are mapped to a single destination field during import.
- [Fixed]: DbPasswordHash did not propagate to user.config unless changed through GUI (affects special case for manually set SYSDBA password on shared terminal server).
- [Fixed]: Updated the import feature to truncate the Course Title field to 100 characters instead of 50 to match the database field size limit.
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, an empty email address was added to the recipient list on class session reminders, causing problems sending with some email clients.
- [New]: Added a pre-defined filter link on the class sessions tab for sessions with open enrollments – use to locate sessions which require status updates.
- [New]: Updated to remember the selected class session filter between selections – select the “Recent” filter to reduce the number of records loaded on startup.
- [New]: Added email template option for class session reminders (menu: Tools –> Options).
- [Change]: Updated the Tools –> Export feature to export the date fields in the format specified on the local Windows computer (Regional Settings).
- [Fixed]: Corrected the wording on the warning message button when confirming a change to a selection field value.
- [Fixed]: Imported personnel records did not follow the auto-numbering convention format (PSN#######).
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent null values in DateCreated and DateUpdated fields when user updates data via unsupported direct database connection.
- [Fixed]: Error when adding records to audit trail with Regional Settings configured with a comma for the decimal separator.
- [New]: Added Audit Trail report.
- [New]: Performance improvements.
- [Fixed]: Error when adding transcript notes with more than 2048 characters.
- [New]: Added option to Group the Required Training reports by Default Trainer.
- [New]: Added option to Group the Overdue and Upcoming reports by Course Category, Supervisor, and Default Trainer.
- [Fixed]: The “Initial Due Date” column could not be removed from the Assignments list view.
- [New]: Added the class session id field to the training record form and as an option to be displayed on the Personnel Form – Transcript tab.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Export Assignments feature to include the Course Name.
- [Fixed]: Error when importing class sessions.
- [Fixed]: When importing training records with multiple class sessions on the same date for the same course, only the first class session was created.
- [Fixed]: Updated to save active class session record before: opening class roster, printing certificates, and emailing reminders.
- [Fixed]: Fixed error which occurred after importing Training Records without a student cost.
- [New]: Updated the Required Training report to include “Group By” and Detail/Summary options below the report list.
- [New]: Changed the Training Certificate date to display the “Completion Date” if available, or the “End Date” otherwise.
- [Fixed]: Added missing field to class sessions view in database.
- [Fixed]: Missing file in final build.
- [New]: Added option to print a “Training Certificate”.
- [New]: Added feature to track training costs.
- [New]: Added “Overdue and Upcoming By Group” report.
- [New]: Minor performance improvement on forms containing a personnel selection field.
- [New]: Updated to install and run on Windows 8 Beta without additional .NET Framework download/installation.
- [New]: Updated to ignore empty spaces at the beginning/end of search text.
- [Fixed]: Updated to warn user if file attachment is in use when attempting to save.
- [Fixed]: Updated to avoid possible error due to a thread attempting to access a disposed object.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent unexpected behavior when deleting a personnel group with database ID value = 0.
- [Fixed]: Added constraint to prevent null file data from being saved as an attachment.
- [Fixed]: Fixed malformed csv warning when attempting to import a csv file with empty columns at the end.
- [Fixed]: The personnel group name was mapped incorrectly on status reports.
- [New]: Added logging for skipped fields during import.
- [Fixed]: The “Available Seats” column did not properly account for cancellations and no shows.
- [New]: Added option to drag and drop folders on the Courses and Personnel tab.
- [New]: Added option to import the Default Trainer for Courses.
- [New]: Added option to import the “Supervisor” field in the personnel list and the “Trainer” field in the Training Records.
- [New]: Updated to display the number of records in the small tab headers on the course, class session, and personnel forms.
- [Fixed]: The class roster and class session details reports displayed the “Employment Status” field instead of the “Training Status” field.
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance on the status reports (requires Firebird 2.1.3 – see details here).
- [New]: Updated to allow changes to attached files to be saved back to the database.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when clearing the company logo.
- [New]: Added option to set a Company Logo on reports.
- [New]: Updated the time format on Class Sessions to match the format used in Windows Regional Settings.
- [New]: Updated version information from 2010 to 2012.
- [New]: Added new “Personnel List By System Role” report.
- [Fixed]: “Copy to new” caused an error if no rows were selected.
- [Fixed]: The course catalog export contained some mis-mapped fields.
- [Fixed]: Added field length check and truncation for Lookups and Picklists during import.
- [Fixed]: Long dates were cut off on the footer of some reports.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur under specific circumstances when running status reports.
- [Fixed]: Performance improvement on the Class Roster report.
- [Fixed]: An error would occur on the status reports under a specific set of conditions.
- [Fixed]: The column header text did not display on computers with DPI set to a value greater than 120% of normal.
- [Fixed]: Updated to use alternate “mailto” handler when MAPI mail sending fails.
- [Fixed]: Under certain conditions, MS Outlook would stop responding when attempting to open a new class session reminder from Training Manager.
- [Fixed]: A person trained on the current version of a course set to no re-training required would still appear Overdue if they were not trained on the previous required version.
- [Fixed]: The Overdue and Upcoming Status report included records for courses with all course versions set to not required.
- [Fixed]: Date of exemption was not saved when setting the status from the class session form.
- [Fixed]: In certain cases, changes to a date value using the number pad did not save.
- [Fixed]: The Quick Search option on the Class Session tab included all records when the Upcoming filter was selected.
- [New]: Added command-line option for setting the default database alias.
- [Fixed]: Importing training records with special characters in the course title could cause duplicate course records to be created.
- [Fixed]: Assignments for a course without any current course versions did not appear on Required Training reports.
- [New]: Added the “Notes” field to the list of fields available for import into Training Records.
- [Fixed]: Updated to allow the numbering setting to be changed back from manual to automatic for course and personnel records.
- [New]: Updated the DevExpress reporting component from v.7.2 to v.10.2
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when importing training records with an apostrophe in the course name.
- [New]: Updated the new database creation process to set the default characterset to UTF encoding for international language support.
- [New]: Updated to allow the “Hours” field to be imported with training records.
- [Bug Fix]: Using the arrow or +/- keys to update the class session start date could cause the changes to appear intermittently.
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance when updating a Course, Personnel, or Assignment record.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug which caused the class session list to display incorrect values after using the “Copy to new” function.
- [Fixed]: In specific cases, a selection field would display two drop-down lists instead of one.
- [Fixed]: Data Import – set the escape character to a quote in order to match the default escape sequence used by MS Excel when a file is saved as .csv (allows importing data containing quotes).
- [Fixed]: Improved the performance of loading and saving class sessions with large numbers of students.
- [Fixed]: One-time-only assignments with a grace period did not show up on the Upcoming and Overdue report until they were overdue.
- [New]: Updated the “Send Reminder” function to work without requiring MAPI components to be installed on the system.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when importing Personnel or Course records.
- [New]: Updated the Class Session search feature to include the Class Session ID in the search criteria.
- [New]: Updated the reports list to allow the option to run the Overdue and Upcoming Status report with or without the output grouped by Supervisor.
- [New]: Added the option to import historical training records (transcripts).
- [New]: Updated copyright information.
- [New]: Updated the Overdue and Upcoming training report to group the data by Supervisor.
- [Fixed]: The start and end date filters for the reports included the current time, causing records from the beginning or end of the period to be left out of the report.
- [Fixed]: The Supervisor name did not display correctly on the Required Training By Supervisor report.
- [New]: Added option to select Letter or A4 paper size for reports and save the setting between sessions.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when running a status report.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur when setting an extremely large Class End Date (>12/31/9998).
- [Fixed]: Importing a file for Updates would fail if the Job Roles field wasn’t included in the import.
- [New]: Added option to create sub-categories for courses.
- [New]: Added icons to menu items.
- [Fixed]: Updated missing sort fields on reports (Personnel List By Job Role, Personnel List, Required Training By Group).
- [Fixed]: Status incorrectly displayed “Overdue” for a special case of Assignments.
- [Fixed]: A user could set the account they are logged in with to “Inactive”, preventing them from being able to log in again.
- [New]: Added an “Exempt” option to the transcript status selection fields.
- [Fixed]: “Specific Date” was not set correctly when opening the Assignment form.
- [Fixed]: Inactive courses were included on Assignments report when opened from personnel form.
- [Fixed]: Status field could not be displayed on the course and personnel list views.
- [Fixed]: Required training status calculated incorrectly for version based assignments when personnel were trained on a future version but not on the current version.
- [New]: Added option to set Initial Training Due “By Specific Date” on the Assignments form.
- [New]: Added new “Course Catalog” report.
- [New]: Added new “Class Sessions Summary by Trainer” report.
- [New]: Added secondary sort to the Completed Training by Course report. Primary sort by date, secondary sort by trainee name.
- [New]: Added keyboard shortcuts for the toolbar buttons.
- [New]: Added “Copy To New” toolbar button and context menu item to Class Sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated the report selection control from radio buttons to list view selection.
- [New]: Added default database backup location.
- [Fixed]: Added exception handling to inform the user when attempting to add or update a Class Session with an invalid Course selected.
- [New]: Added option to include or exclude a Page Break between report groups.
- [Fixed]: Fixed problem when attempting to import Personnel records with apostrophes in the Group Name or Job Role field.
- [New]: Added a Refresh button to the toolbars.
- [New]: Added option to update matching records when importing.
- [New]: Added option to import additional fields: Course Credits, Course Status, Course Notes, Default Location, Personnel Job Roles, Personnel Employment Status, Personnel Notes.
- [New]: Added sample import templates in the Program Files directory.
- [Fixed]: Some .tif files would not upload correctly on the attachment tab.
- [Fixed]: The name did not display in the Assignments list view for Individual Assignments when the related personnel record was missing a value for the first or last name.
- [New]: Added course category filter on the Reports tab.
- [New]: Added Session ID and Notes field on the Class Roster report.
- [New]: Updated the personnel list view to load all child groups when selecting a parent group.
- [New]: Added password option on database connection form.
- [New]: Added feedback link on Trial form.
- [Bug Fix]: The Class Session form could freeze under specific conditions.
- [New]: Added alert icons on the Class Session form to identify when a Trainer or training Location is overbooked.
- [New]: Added report options for setting custom Header/Footer text.
- [New]: Added Office 2010 Style Theme options in the View menu.
- [Fixed]: Updated the Training Record form to display the value for the ‘Hours’ field when editing an existing entry.
- [New]: Added help buttons to the backup and restore form.
- [New]: Added user settings for database port and alias.
- [New]: Updated the class session Hours field to allow 2 decimal places for tracking 15 minute increments.
- [Fixed]: Minor updates for exception handling.
- [New]: Added an option to enroll students based on Assignments.
- [New]: Date may now be set when adding a Cancelled, Enrolled, Failed, or No Show transcript entry. Previously it could only be set when adding a Completed entry.
- [New]: Added ‘Help’ icons in toolbars.
- [New]: Added ‘Notes’ field to the Class Session form.
- [New]: Added ‘Notes’ field to the Transcript Record form.
- [New]: Added Transcript Report (with Notes).
- [New]: Added ‘Select All’ button on enrolled students grid.
- [New]: Updated the Firebird Database components for client and server from Firebird 1.5.5 to 2.1.3. Please see further information about this update here.
- [New]: Added the “Classification” field to the list of fields which can be edited in the Selection Fields Manager.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an extra database connection pool from being left open.
- [New]: Updated to allow two decimal places in the Course Credit field.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a performance problem with Assignments and Required Training Reports.
- [New]: Updated the maximum grace period for Assignments from 100 to 10000 days.
- [New]: Increased the width of the Course Name drop down on the report tab.
- [Fixed]: An error occurred when attempting to add an attachment to an unsaved course record.
- [New]: Updated the User Guide
- [New]: Updated the Version selection fields to display both the Course Version and the Document Version in the format: “Course Version [Document Version]”. i.e. the document version is displayed in brackets following the course version.
- [New]: Updated the reports to include the document version.
- [New]: Updated to open the User Guide to the related section when pressing the F1 key.
- [New]: Added new User Guide – available using the menu option Help –> Contents.
- [Fixed]: Personnel with the “Exclude from required training” flag set to true were still showing up on the required training reports for Job Role and Individual assignments.
- [New]: Added “Supervisor” to the list of columns available to be displayed in the Personnel list view.
- [New]: Added an option on the assignment form to set the “Initial Training Due Date” based on the hire date plus a grace period so that new hires may be given, 30, 60, 90 days, etc. to complete their training before the status will appear as “Overdue”.
- [New]: Added an option to flag personnel as a “Trainer” to limit the number of entries in the Trainer selection field.
- [New]: Added an option to flag personnel as a “Supervisor” to limit the number of entries in the Supervisor selection field.
- [New]: Added an option to flag a person as “Excluded from required training” to allow non-employees or otherwise exempt personnel to be included in the database without impacting the status reports.
- [New]: Added an option for the user to include or exclude the data from child groups when filtering reports.
- [New]: Added “Assignments” tab to the course form and updated the Assignments list to include “All Assignments” filter.
- [New]: Updated the Enrolled Students grid and the Assignments list to “remember” the sort order between sessions.
- [Fixed]: Updated the reports to preserve the formatting in the header when exported to Excel.
- [Fixed]: Fixed bug in Assignments list filter for Job Roles with special characters in the name.
- [New]: Added an “Export Data” form to allow exporting the Transcripts and Required Training data (in addition to Courses, Personnel, Assignments, and Class Sessions) in .csv and .xml format.
- [New]: Updated to inform the user when changing the course title master data if there are related records which will be impacted.
- [New]: Updated to allow the user to Cancel, Continue, or set the personnel status to Inactive when attempting to delete personnel records with related transcript entries.
- [New]: Added “Course Version” to the list of columns that can be displayed on the class sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated the date format on the Class Sessions Detail report and the Class Roster report to remove the seconds.
- [New]: Added the Personnel Number field on the Class Roster report.
- [New]: Added the “Begin Date” field to the Transcript report.
- [New]: Added the “Trained Date” column to the Enrolled Students Grid on the Class Sessions form.
- [New]: Updated to prompt the user to confirm before deleting courses, and provide option to set the course status to Inactive when there are related Transcript records.
- [New]: Updated the “Select Students” form to filter out Inactive personnel.
- [New]: Updated the “Select Students” form to allow searching by Login name or Personnel number.
- [Fixed]: Updated the rich text boxes to make hyperlinks open in the default browser.
- [Fixed]: Updated the “Change Password” form to filter out Inactive accounts.
- [New]: Added ‘Enrolled Students’ and ‘Available Seats’ to the list of columns available to display on the class sessions list view.
- [New]: Updated to “Remember” column sort order between sessions.
- [Fixed]: Prevented the user from accidentally adding a person to the same class session more than once.
- [Fixed]: Prevented the user from accidentally setting the last system administrator to “Inactive”.
- [New]: Added new Class Sessions Details report.
- [New]: Updated the search feature on the Personnel list to search by Group, Phone, Email, Login, and Personnel Number (in addition to First and Last Name).
- [New]: Added new “Class Sessions List” report.
- [New]: Added new “Enrolled” column on the Required Training reports to display the date of the enrollment if the individual is enrolled in a class session.
- [Fixed]: Updated the selection filters on the Reports tab to stay in sync with recently updated data.
- [New]: Added a link on the personnel form to open the Selection Fields Manager for updating Job Roles.
- [Fixed]: An error could occur if a user attempted to enroll a student in a Class Session that another user just deleted.
- [New]: Updated to provide an option to filter out inactive personnel from the Individual Assignments screen.
- [New]: Added the user name and a log off link in the upper right corner of the main form (available when logged in).
- [Fixed]: Updated the Assignment reports to filter out Inactive Personnel.
- [Fixed]: Updated the file attachments control to prompt for an application to open with if the file extension doesn’t have an association.
- [Fixed]: Increased the width of the file name column in the file attachments list.
- [Fixed]: The sort order for selection field values could be set incorrectly under specific circumstances.
- [New]: Updated the course version range from (1 – 100) to (0 – 10,000)
- [New]: Added new reports:
1) Required Training By Group – displays all required training for each person in each group.
2) Required Training By Supervisor – displays all required training for each person grouped by supervisor.
3) Training Assignments By Job Role – displays the required training for each person based on Job Role Assignments (does not include required training from Group or Individual Assignments).
4) Training Assignments By Group – displays the required training for each person based on Group Assignments (does not include required training from Job Role or individual Assignments).
- [New]: Added Course Version, Group, and Job Role fields to the class roster report.
- [New]: Updated the class roster report to sort by personnel display name.
- [New]: Added rows to the bottom of the class roster report for unscheduled students.
- [New]: Added search box to “Select Students” form to filter the list by Name, Group or Job Role when enrolling students in a class session.
- [New]: Added Job Role column to “Select Students” form.
- [New]: Updated to give the Enterprise user the option to select a remote database when another user has the application open in a different session on the same machine.
- [Fixed]: Updated file attachments control to notify when attempting to open a locked file.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when shutting down with open forms containing unsaved changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated to return default Personnel Group if null.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle user modified config file for local database.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent installing when the program is running.
- [Fixed]: Updated the emergency password recovery form to prompt the user to save changes.
- [Fixed]: Updated the grid views to handle exception (occurs with Krypton dgv v. 3.0.8).
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent null “date of hire” in new personnel record.
- [Fixed]: Updated the date filter for the Transcript report to prevent an error when previewing without any other filters set.
- [Fixed]: Updated the date filter for the Transcript report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when attempting to open a personnel record with a display name greater than 50 characters.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent an exception when adding a new assignment to an unsaved Personnel record.
- [New]: Added the Job Roles Summary field to the list of fields available for selection on the Personnel List View.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix an error which occurred when selecting a date on the Training Record Form before selecting a Course.
- [New]: Added the Job Role field to the Transcript header.
- [New]: Added totals to the Completed Training By Course report.
- [New]: Updated the date filter to include null completion dates in the transcript report.
- [New]: Added the ability to filter completed training reports by training completion date.
- [New]: Added personnel list by job role report.
- [New]: Added personnel list by group report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix an error which prevented the course, class session, or assignment form from closing in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent multiple class sessions from being selected when double-clicking a row in the class session list view.
- [Fixed]: Updated to filter out Inactive courses and personnel when forms are in ‘New’ mode.
- [Fixed]: Updated to fix a performance issue when opening a personnel form with many job roles.
- [New]: Added job role summary fields to the Personnel table for future report filter.
- [New]: Updated the “Overdue and Upcoming Status” report to allow the user to set the number of days before expiration to display on the report.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle case in which a Trainer listed on a class session form has been deleted.
- [Fixed]: Updated to instruct the user to check the help documentation for setting a default email client when Sending fails.
- [Fixed]: Updated to handle “Access Denied” exception on the selection fields manager form.
- [Fixed]: Fixed a bug which prevented the Class Session “Begin Date” from being set for new class session records.
- [Fixed]: Updated import utility to prevent transaction timeouts during import after 98 records.
- [Fixed]: Updated Course Import utility to import the course numbers correctly instead of defaulting to autonumbers.
- [Fixed]: Updated package to include additional dependencies that were missing on a fresh windows 2000 Professional computer.
- [Fixed]: Updated Personnel Import utility to import the personnel numbers correctly instead of defaulting to autonumbers.
- [Fixed]: Updated database views to improve performance for reports and forms.
- [New]: Added Emergency Password Recovery form.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent error when importing from .csv with special characters in the field names.
- [New]: Added new report, “Completed Training List”.
- [New]: Added new report, “Completed Training By Course”.
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Credit’ on the Course form and Transcript report to track Course Credit Units.
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Hours’ on the Class Session Form, Training Record form, and Transcript report to track training hours.
- [New]: Added new field, ‘Score’ on the Training Record form and Transcript report to track assessment scores.
- [Fixed]: Updated to inherit ‘All Groups’ assignments down the complete personnel group hierarchy.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when attempting to rename a root node.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when opening in Windows 98.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent exception when opening in Windows 2003 server with an account that isn’t an Administrator or in the Performance Counter Users Group.
- [Fixed]: Updated to notify the user when attempting to modify a record that has already been deleted by another user.
- [Fixed]: Updated the access denied messages to inform the user when they are attempting to perform a function which they don’t have permission to perform.
- [Fixed]: Added “Login” to the Personnel View.
- [New]: Added an import feature for importing Personnel and Course data from a .csv file.
- [Fixed]: Update to fix any recursive personnel group settings.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent an exception which occurred when cancelling a course version change and then attempting to save it.
- [Fixed]: Update to prevent selecting a null course on the Training Record Form.
- [Fixed]: Update to notify user when they don’t have permission to update class session records.
- [Fixed]: Update to notify the user when attempting to update a personnel group with a setting which would result in a recursive group hierarchy.
- [Fixed]: Update to require a Course Version to be selected when adding or updating a Class Session.
- [Fixed]: Update to fix performance issue when opening the personnel form or status report.
- [Fixed]: Update to disconnect users before database schema update.
- [Fixed]: Update to export the Notes field in the Personnel list.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent saving the form position/location when the form is minimized.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred after creating a new course record and then cancelling a new course version.
- [Fixed]: The top job role could not be selected on the Personnel form when it contained a vertical scroll bar.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to prevent multiple instances from interfering with each other.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when an unsupported language is used.
- [Fixed]: Start up sequence was updated to notify when the database version is newer than the client software version.
- [Fixed]: Exception handling updated to catch dropped network connections and notify user.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to notify user that no one should be logged in while performing a restore operation.
- [New]: Database restore form updated to require shut down after restoration.
- [New]: Database connection form updated to provide troubleshooting assistance.
- [Fixed]: Updated course version history to prevent duplicate versions for a course.
- [New]: Added email client integration for sending Class Session reminders.
- [Fixed]: Updated to include the ‘Default Location’ and ‘Default Trainer’ fields in the available columns for the Course Grid View.
- [Fixed]: Updated to set the AutoBarcode field value to 1 for new records by default.
- [Fixed]: Deleting a job role from the selection fields manager caused all job role assignments to be deleted.
- [New]: Updated the report filters to allow filtering by Personnel Group.
- [Fixed]: The databinding for the course version form was missing the retraining required checkbox unless the value was changed.
- [Fixed]: The status reports didn’t display the expiration date for “retraining by course version”.
- [Fixed]: Deleting a parent personnel group left orphan groups hidden but still in the database.
- [Fixed]: A user could delete their own account if it was in a group they were deleting and it wasn’t the last system administrator account.
- [Fixed]: The field “Location” was unavailable for adding to the Class Sessions grid.
- [Fixed]: After updating the software, the user settings weren’t updated until after the database connection routine.
- [Fixed]: User was able to delete the personnel group containing the last system administrator.
- [Fixed]: Exception adding a training record to a person form which hasn’t been saved when the personnel number is empty and set to manual.
- [Fixed]: Exception when deleting a person from the personnel list when logged in as a user without permission. Updated with friendly message.
- [Fixed]: Updated to prevent the inactive personnel from being included on the status reports.
- [Fixed]: Exception when opening/saving a training record form from the personnel transcript list.
- [Update]: Update the “Department” label to “Group” for consistency in the Select Students list columns.
- [Fixed]: Update to warn user not to run dbscripts when other users are logged in.
- [Fixed]: Update to inform non-admin when an attempt is made to rename or add a personnel group or course category.
- [Fixed]: Update to the grid view to prevent an exception that occurred when dragging an unselected row while multiple other rows are selected.
- [Fixed]: Update to inform non-admin when an attempt is made to update the status of the class session for a person in the enrolled students grid.
- [New]: Update to prevent loading a report until after the Report control is completely displayed, and to show an hourglass while reports are loading.
- [Fixed]: Exceptions in the databinding for course version records.
- [Fixed]: When setting the status to completed from the enrolled students grid, the completion date should be set to the class session end date by default.
- [Fixed]: Class Session form opens with the End Date set to today regardless of actual value.
- [Fixed]: When editing a class session, the trainer and location are set to the default values when the form is opened, even if they were previously set to a different value.
- [New]: Updated to allow multiple clients to be opened on one machine for Citrix when connected to a server database.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to change the password while not logged in.
- [Fixed]: Exception when attempting to delete a class session.
- [Fixed]: Class Session form opens with capacity set to 10 regardless of actual value.
- [Fixed]: When deleting a file with the same name as another file in the attachments control on a record which hasn’t been saved, both files dissappear.
- [Fixed]: Prompt to save changes to form when closing without clicking Save was inconsistent.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when deleting a person who had been assigned as a trainer in a class session.
Version: 1.0.1018, 1019
- [Fixed]: Exception when clicking on the Enroll Students button for a class session with null capacity.
- [Fixed]: Transcript was not displaying the supervisor name correctly in some cases.
- [Fixed]: Exception when filtering Class Sessions by Overdue or Recent on systems with non-US DateTime settings.
- [Update]: Updated the DevExpress Reporting components from v7.2.2 to v7.2.7
- [New]: Added the Class Roster report.
- [Fixed]: Exception when running Overdue or Upcoming Required Training Report (fixed Jobs view).
- [Fixed]: Exception when running Overdue or Upcoming Required Training Report (fixed Groups view).
- [New]: Added Overdue and Upcoming Required Training Report
- [Fixed]: Training record form opens with incorrect version selected when editing a previous record.
- [Fixed]: Toolbar option “Set Status Complete” on Class Sessions form didn’t save the completion date.
- [New]: Added reports tab.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurs when a user changes their own login name and then attempts to change their password.
- [Fixed]: Pressing the Enter key during startup caused an exception.
- [New]: Added the Help Contents files.
- [New]: Updated start up routine to check for unavailable remote database and allow connecting to a new database.
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when setting barcode to null and attempting to save (Course and Personnel records).
- [Fixed]: Exception occurred when autosaving a personnel record with duplicate login name.
- [Fixed]: Default values for training assignments weren’t populated from the course record.
- New Release – Standard and Enterprise